Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get more customers

Rhino Keeper

Question how to get more customers

Hi there,

I only started FS two days ago and already have a lot of stock, however not that much coins. I read a lot that the shops of other players are sold out over night. Mine wasnt at all!

There are a lot of happy customers in the shop already, but sales are slow. Does anyone have tips on how to get more? Maybe a second door or register? I wanna know for sure as a door is 10 gems and I like other deco more...

Thanks for your help!

BTW feel free to add me if you gift and like contrast pumps :-)  kleinekitty8

Executive Chef
    I don't think there is a way to get more. The most you can get come when your heart rating is at 100. A door or extra register is just decoration (I think)... And personally I just started playing again a couple of days ago and I haven't emptied out at all. A couple racks clear but I just fill them back up so I can get likes on them... Coins are coming pretty slowly... Hopefully that will change?

Executive Chef
    When more customers are happy then more customers will visit your boutique, so you can earn more coins. To get more customers, stock your boutique, but dont exit out. Leave your device on Fashion Story and do something else while you wait. Dont turn if off! it might not work. then check again. Just make sure you have enough mirrors and changing rooms. When you check back again, you should be earning more coins. I was playing on my inactive account and i did something else but didnt exit out of the app or turn the device off. In a short while, i got more customers. Hope it works for you!

Executive Chef
    You might also want to try ordering items that take longer. They will give you more coins. If you have nothing in your boutique right now, block the door and order as much 12 hours and above clothing, then check back the next day and open the door. you should get more coins.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    DO NOT BLOCK THE DOOR
    Reading around, blocking the door creates major problems. Block the register if you have no stock.
    Do keep customers coming in. Once you get to 100 Happy Rating, just keep stocked and the customers will keep coming. Be aware that you cannot get higher than 100, so that's the maximum once you reach it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    DO NOT BLOCK THE DOOR
    Reading around, blocking the door creates major problems. Block the register if you have no stock.
    Do keep customers coming in. Once you get to 100 Happy Rating, just keep stocked and the customers will keep coming. Be aware that you cannot get higher than 100, so that's the maximum once you reach it.
    So its normal that customers are coming in. I thought it was abnormal, so i didnt do that because my happy rating was decreasing. But i blocked the door and nothing happened. I didnt lose any clothing.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    So its normal that customers are coming in. I thought it was abnormal, so i didnt do that because my happy rating was decreasing. But i blocked the door and nothing happened. I didnt lose any clothing.
    OK, you're one lucky user then.

Host(ess)
    More doors and more registers do mean more customers! These things are not just for decoration. My boutique has 3 doors and 3 registers and they are all in use.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear all, thank you so much for your replies!

@Bridgette1: I counted 12 customers being in the shop at the same time. How many do you have?

@dalula: I found out that the 8 hour carefree bell button up shirts are 5 coins each even though in the spreadsheed they are declared to be 2. do you know who would have access to the sheet or whom I may address?

While looking a bit around to find the problem, I noticed that some racks empty much faster, so I put 5 coin items there. Maybe thats interesting for some to know...

Farm Supplier
    Do more doors and registers really mean more customers? i have 2 registers and one door and easily have 50 plus shoppers at once. I always thought customers were based on amount of clothes you have in shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast