Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting on pop up for GEMS?

Waiting on pop up for GEMS?

Any other Android users waiting/hoping for BS pop up goal reward for download? I got one yesterday for cupcake mania gave me 6 GEMS hoping the others come through for next week.

I know people get different amounts of reward GEMS I'm thinking I got 6 for cupcake because I've never download that game before. BS will probably be 5 maybe 4 but either way it'll be at least 10 free GEMS in total when/if it comes through.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-22-14 at 02:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I don't know of anyone who gets 10 gems as gem reward for downloading another game. The max I know about is 8 gems but the normal amount is 3-6 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't know of anyone who gets 10 gems as gem reward for downloading another game. The max I know about is 8 gems but the normal amount is 3-6 gems.
    Forgot to mention I did not received the BS Thanksgiving pop-up so no gems for me there.

I said 10 GEMS in total I'll clairfy (6 GEMS for cupcake Mania) I got now when/if BS comes through IF I get at least 4 GEMS it'll equal (10 GEMS) in TOTAL for free for in game pop up goals to download TL games in 1 week.

Executive Chef
    I didn't get a goal to download BS or Cupcake mania yet!
    I always get 6 gems for downloading and 3 for getting to the level it asks me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Any other Android users waiting/hoping for BS pop up goal reward for download? I got one yesterday for cupcake mania gave me 6 GEMS hoping the others come through for next week.

I know people get different amounts of reward GEMS I'm thinking I got 6 for cupcake because I've never download that game before. BS will probably be 5 maybe 4 but either way it'll be at least 10 free GEMS in total when/if it comes through.

Cupcake turkey has a new download goal. That's the only one out now, for me at least. And I download them all. Before they had different amounts, ranging from 4-8 gems. But for the last two games they have been 6 for all of my accounts. So I think they removed the ridiculous varying amount and put it back to normal.

I also recently didn't get any download goals :/... Nor did I get any of the usual gem sale pop ups... I wonder whether it's related to the fact that it says I'm on level 50 again - which I'm not, I'm actually on level 96...anyone know anything whether that might be possible??

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Cupcake turkey has a new download goal. That's the only one out now, for me at least. And I download them all. Before they had different amounts, ranging from 4-8 gems. But for the last two games they have been 6 for all of my accounts. So I think they removed the ridiculous varying amount and put it back to normal.
    Same for me unless for some reason weve been punished n downgraded from 8 to 6 lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Same here. 6 gems now for installs, 3 for in-game milestones. I think they have stripped out the randomness and all accounts get the same amount. Seems the fairest option to me... wish they had done it sooner since one of my accounts only got 1 gems for play milestones previously.

I don't think we're getting this before BF. Bummer TL�� a few free GEMS would've been nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast