Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City: Want to organize LavaCon?

Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    I got the box, clicked on the "i" in the corner, to get reminded what kind of items are in there, but instead lost 24 gems and got a poop purple house. Thanks.
    I got the purple house too. Its a nice box, but doesnt contain nice items (besides the Convention Center and the Concert Hall)

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, what makes it a nice box then?

Haha, what makes it a nice box then?
    Oh. I meant the look. It has a modern look to it. The box itself looks a bit like a stone and glass cube (box).
    But I had a feeling the Convention Center would be a box item

Rhino Keeper
    LOL, i thought that's what you meant. I just thought it sounded funny

And of course it was. The grocery store and the apartments are the only big (not tall, just a lot of room inside) free items we got. The stadium shocked me a bit (that it's free), but it's not really a building anyway. The point of the game is - if you want nice buildings, you have to pay for them. Usually, a lot. I'm not even gonna try for a 1st prize in a box. Only one box in BS had a first prize i really wanted, but i've bough like 15 boxes so far and only 3rd and 4th prizes. They are money-suckers and i am not going for it anymore. Good luck, everyone.

LOL, i thought that's what you meant. I just thought it sounded funny

And of course it was. The grocery store and the apartments are the only big (not tall, just a lot of room inside) free items we got. The stadium shocked me a bit (that it's free), but it's not really a building anyway. The point of the game is - if you want nice buildings, you have to pay for them. Usually, a lot. I'm not even gonna try for a 1st prize in a box. Only one box in BS had a first prize i really wanted, but i've bough like 15 boxes so far and only 3rd and 4th prizes. They are money-suckers and i am not going for it anymore. Good luck, everyone.
    Oh yes. I was actually shocked after I saw the College Stadium was for gold. Now I gotta save up But it would be nice in the teasers, GM would say the name of the new item

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123