Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    If you buy the barn, do you then have to spend gems to finish it. of is it just done? I was planning it as my next major purchase, but if its going to take gems to finish I'll pass.
    The barn doesn't take gems to finish. The barn is not constructable so once you buy it, it comes as is.

Executive Chef
    kewl

Farm Supplier
    Dog bowls. I have millions of them and people keep gifting them. Are they good for anything?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by badoodie View Post
    Dog bowls. I have millions of them and people keep gifting them. Are they good for anything?
    They are for selling. They sell for $400 each. Highest resale gift there is.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    They are for selling. They sell for $400 each. Highest resale gift there is.
    NICE! Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    For those that are mentioning Strawberries being faster to master, I totally agree. I had those mastered lickety split and I just started playing last night, and mastered them last night. I've been doing Raspberries all morning and they still aren't mastered. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    For those that are mentioning Strawberries being faster to master, I totally agree. I had those mastered lickety split and I just started playing last night, and mastered them last night. I've been doing Raspberries all morning and they still aren't mastered. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh the raspberries and peanuts sucked.

Executive Chef
    I haven't even started on peanuts.... Not sure if I prefer 1 min to 30 min though. They both are awful for different reasons.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't see the peanuts for a long while yet, but I do have something good to say about Raspberries, and it's the only good thing about them at this point as I still haven't mastered them!!! Twice while planting/collecting them I got the whole collectable set for the $10k. I needed it both times to expand, so even though I'm sick of planting them, I'm sort of liking them right now. hahaha

Grand Emperor
    My son and turned mastering raspberries into a race. I won by about 30 seconds.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast