Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Can I ask what is the benefit if any of using diamonds to buy flowers........I ask because if you harvest them after someone waters them, is that it, will they be gone.? It just seems odd that you use a diamond to buy them presumablly because you like the look of them and the water droplets sort of spoils that. And then of course you could by mistake loose them when you harvest your crops etc.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdog23 View Post
    Can I ask what is the benefit if any of using diamonds to buy flowers........I ask because if you harvest them after someone waters them, is that it, will they be gone.? It just seems odd that you use a diamond to buy them presumablly because you like the look of them and the water droplets sort of spoils that. And then of course you could by mistake loose them when you harvest your crops etc.
    I have accidentally and purposely bought gem roses. I've also accidentally harvested almost all of them. Then they're gone forever. The benefit is basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I have accidentally and purposely bought gem roses. I've also accidentally harvested almost all of them. Then they're gone forever. The benefit is basically nothing.
    Thanks for reply. That's what I thought.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I've been wondering for awhile now as to why TL doesn't have us mastering animals? We master crops and trees, so why not the animals? What is the point in having them take up space if we only get a few coins out of them every 12 or 24 hours?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, I've been wondering for awhile now as to why TL doesn't have us mastering animals? We master crops and trees, so why not the animals? What is the point in having them take up space if we only get a few coins out of them every 12 or 24 hours?
    The money i guess? I have a whole bunch of animals in storage...what's the point of putting them out? None, really, so they stay in storage. I can get the same benefit from trees (no need to plough, only reap) and get gems and gnomes from mastering them.

As for the gem flowers. Sigh...so many accidental roses purchased and reaped. I wonder, has anyone ever mastered those gem flowers? I wonder if you get 10 gnomes or 100 gems or somethng

Can I ask how the hell do you get rid of the 'slots ' billboard........I am not going to install it. These pop ups and billboards make me extremely angry.......( mad)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on android so don't have the fun billboard (please tl don't "fix" this) but to my knowledge the only way to rid yourself of it is to download and instal the game being displayed...and even then it may be temporary (not too sure)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    All my animals (and trees and buildings) are in storage. I'll bring them out when I've reached level 75 (maybe level 60).

Right now, I'm mono-cropping in order to rise the levels and buy more land. When I've gotten all the land, I'll bring them out and start decorating.

New Resident
    The animals are useless, but what is a farm without the smell of manure?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by propfire View Post
    The animals are useless, but what is a farm without the smell of manure?
    My animal's poo smells like roses.