Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Gift building materials?

I'm wondering how to gift building materials voluntarily without having a neighbour asking for it. Some of my neighbours sent me materials I have never asked for but I can't find an option to do so.

I'm playing Farm Story on my iPhone 4 and am at level 46 (I thought ist was a level issue but it doesn't seem to be). Might be a silly question but I would very much appreciate if someone could help me.

Grand Emperor
    They are in your gifting pages. When you go to gift your neighbors scroll a few pages.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    They are in your gifting pages. When you go to gift your neighbors scroll a few pages.
    No, unfortunately there are no building materials in my gift list - I have only animals, trees and a few deco articles there. Any suggestions what I can do?

Maybe you get some requests from a goal? Like the valentines confetti?!
    If you send some gifts to your neighbors there are a lot which you can choose... Or the seasonal pumpkin at haloween?

Sorry, my English sucks...

Don't worry about your English, I'm German and struggeling with English in the forum myself :-) I'm only playing Farm Story since january so I don't know about halloween items but my "pick a gift"-list appears to be very limited to me. I have 15 welcome mats in my inventory and I can't remember this was involved in the valentine goals..

I deleated the app an re-installed it but it didn't solve my problem.

Deleting and re-installing seems to have solved the problem, I have building materials in my gift list now - jippieh! ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sara6676 View Post
    Deleting and re-installing seems to have solved the problem, I have building materials in my gift list now - jippieh! ��
    Hooray!!!!!!

New Resident
    How do you post the little pictures in the posts that you place on others profile walls (like the water drops)?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by katnrss View Post
    How do you post the little pictures in the posts that you place on others profile walls (like the water drops)?
    Depending on your device, either you need to go into your keyboard setting and enable Emoji (for iOS 5.0 and up), or if your device can't upgrade that far, you would need to download the Emoji app and enable it through the keyboard. Setting - General - Keyboard - International Keyboard. If you need to download it, it will also give you step by step instructions.

This is only for iOS devices - Android is different. Some people have found some keyboards that work https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ndroid...Works!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Depending on your device, either you need to go into your keyboard setting and enable Emoji (for iOS 5.0 and up), or if your device can't upgrade that far, you would need to download the Emoji app and enable it through the keyboard. Setting - General - Keyboard - International Keyboard. If you need to download it, it will also give you step by step instructions.

This is only for iOS devices - Android is different. Some people have found some keyboards that work https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ndroid...Works!
    Thanks! Figured it out. ����