Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion story comments, etc. (help needed)

Executive Chef
    I think Kooky is right. In my experience, this is a sign that the things you are doing on your device are not being registered by the servers, meaning that the connection has been disrupted. Unfortunately it takes only a momentary signal drop for this to happen. I understand your frustration and I have been in a similar situation before, but I think there is a very low likelihood that TeamLava is going to offer you any compensation. I have never seen them offer compensation for lost coins or merchandise since they have no cash value, and they only refund gems that disappear for no reason or never show up, not gems that have been used in error.

I am sure this isn't what you want to hear I would definitely follow up with support -- they might surprise you! But be prepared to hear bad news. Sorry dear.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I have the latest version.

I would like to visit your store. What is your store's name?

New Resident
    Hi everybody!! First, Drift, I undertand you have left the game. People are writing sad goodbyes on your wall ... very sorry to see you leave. Like Kooky, you had/have a great shop.

FYI and as an update: I still have NOT received a reply to my issues from Team Lava and have sent five (5) supplemental emails after receiving their auto email confirming receipt of my request for help from support. At this point I do not believe I wll ever hear from them.

Next, in addition to my original complaint of having to replay a level after receiving notice of advancement and then not getting access to the new level and clothes ... it happened to me second time. Not same level but now twice. I am now on level 28 and I should be on level 30.

I've had to remind myself this is, after all, just a game; although I completely understand how frustrating the issue is. I have invested quite a bit of time and money and enjoy advancing to a new level and have access to its benefits. It's a bummer - but ultimately the choice is mine. PLAY OR PASS!

A couple of quesions for Kooky if she is still reading this post (or anybody else that might know):

1. Is there a list somewhere that shows how many XPs to each level (in other words: 36,900 = level 28, etc.) I don't think (but I could be wrong because I don't really watch it as close as I should) I have lost my XP when I advance but the new level does not open and I am curious if it is possible to cross-reference my XP score against what level TL says I should be on.

2. Do you know of a listing somewhere that shows the order times for levels that are not yet open on an individual account (i.e., how long will clothes at level 29 take to order when I am only on level 28; helpful when scheduling orders when close to a new level)?

3. Finally, I note people who have advanced far beyond level 35 and I am curious if they receive new clothing options, order space, etc., that I simply cannot see because I am not that far along (or do you think Team Lava is adding additional levels with new clothing lines/updates).

Thanks to all replies. As always - genuinely apprciate the help from others since I cannot seem to get any from the manufacturer/developer. Kudos Team Lava!

The Honorable Panda
    cshelsfabfun
    I do not keep track of the number of XP for each level either. Hopefully another member will know this.
    I believe the most slots you can have without buying any is 22.
    since you have not heard back from support, reply to your email with your ticket number and ask them for a status update on your issue.
    I know that Farm, RS and BS are having major bugs right now and I am sure support is way way behind.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello fashion family. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let everybody know I NEVER heard back from support. It has been almost a month since my first email and I have sent several follow-up inquiries with my ticket number - and still nothing. For those seeking and anticipating help my advice is this:

It is a game. A great game and you should have fun with it. But do not spend more than you are willing to lose and assume all mistakes and errors are not correctable. In other words ... "BUYERS BEWARE.". Ultimately we hold the cards "play or pass" but I politely warn anyone who hopes for aid from tech support. Quoting the infamous Dollhouse TV series ... "ditch the tech."

Best wishes to all!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cshelsfabfun View Post
    Hello fashion family. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let everybody know I NEVER heard back from support. It has been almost a month since my first email and I have sent several follow-up inquiries with my ticket number - and still nothing. For those seeking and anticipating help my advice is this:

It is a game. A great game and you should have fun with it. But do not spend more than you are willing to lose and assume all mistakes and errors are not correctable. In other words ... "BUYERS BEWARE.". Ultimately we hold the cards "play or pass" but I politely warn anyone who hopes for aid from tech support. Quoting the infamous Dollhouse TV series ... "ditch the tech."

Best wishes to all!
    Hmm...Support should always respond. Lots of people are encountering this now. I wonder what's going wrong

New Resident
    I lose progress on my fashion game a lot. I know I level up but when I go back to play again, I've been set back..
    I've been having issues with a brand new game I downloaded, already being in play. I sure hope they get back to me cuz its really hard playing with another person that moves everything around n changes things.. I don't have any real money invested in but a lot of time.. I hope they help you after all the money you have put into their game..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shnahope View Post
    I lose progress on my fashion game a lot. I know I level up but when I go back to play again, I've been set back..
    I've been having issues with a brand new game I downloaded, already being in play. I sure hope they get back to me cuz its really hard playing with another person that moves everything around n changes things.. I don't have any real money invested in but a lot of time.. I hope they help you after all the money you have put into their game..
    A community manager responded to your thread on this this same topic here.

I downloaded Bakery Story and recieved some1 elses bakery.. How did this happen?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123