Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion story comments, etc. (help needed)

New Resident

Exclamation Fashion story comments, etc. (help needed)

Good afternoon. I have sent thee (3) emails to support@teamlava.com, beginning 08/10/2011 and have not received a reply.

LOVE THE GAME - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE; however, . . .

1. Last week when jewels were 40% off I tried and tried and tried to purcase and every time I entered the purchase choice screen ... it went black????

2. When jewels were 20% off a couple of days ago, I again wanted to purchase, but I did not get the sale notice or the sale prices (my daugther did and I saw it on her account)???

3. Last night, I advanced from level 23 to level 24 (heard the clapping and saw the screen notice), but level 24 did not open for me (I did receive an extra order space) and the game moved me back to the beginning of level 23.

I totally understand these things happen, but what bugs me is that I cannot reach anybody at Team Lava for help - and my emails (FROM LAST WEEK) have not been responded to.

Anybody else having similar issues or have advice for me? Team Lava - what say you?

GREAT GAME - GREAT UPDATES - ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT - just need some help please?

Thank you - Shelley
    device: iPhone

New Resident
    Whoops - sorry about some of the typos friends. Too fast and didn't check!

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, support does not always respond in a timely manner hopefully we can help you a little bit...

1. Sometimes this happens to me too during big gem sales. I don't get a black screen, but nothing happens when I tap on the gem counter or any "buy" buttons. Restarting my device usually does the trick. I don't know if you tried this but if not it might help you next time.

2. Gem promotions are offered to some people and not others. Some users get offers for free itmes with gem purchase, or certain sale prices, while others may get a different sale percentage or none at all. I would like to see this changed, but unfortunately for now that's how it's working.

3. I've experienced this too, but never gotten an answer about it. Sometimes my missing XP returns and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe someone else can help you here

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Unfortunately, support does not always respond in a timely manner hopefully we can help you a little bit...

1. Sometimes this happens to me too during big gem sales. I don't get a black screen, but nothing happens when I tap on the gem counter or any "buy" buttons. Restarting my device usually does the trick. I don't know if you tried this but if not it might help you next time.

2. Gem promotions are offered to some people and not others. Some users get offers for free itmes with gem purchase, or certain sale prices, while others may get a different sale percentage or none at all. I would like to see this changed, but unfortunately for now that's how it's working.

3. I've experienced this too, but never gotten an answer about it. Sometimes my missing XP returns and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe someone else can help you here
    for #3- I saw someone else have the same issue, and I told them to delete the game and redown it. They never came back so I am not sure if that fixed it. If you do delete you will not lose your game.

As for support, if it has been over 7 days since you got the automatic response back from them, then I would respond to that automatic email that has your ticket number and check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thank you driftboutique and kooky panda - much appreciated!!! I would really like to try the delete and re-download/install (on my iPhone) but I am so nervous I will loose my current game. I am embarassed to say I have several hundred $ invested to date with items in storage as well. Are we "absolutely" sure I can pull back my current game? I understand no guarantee it will solve my problem, but I would be more worried about [afterward] having to go back to level 1. Unlikey I would get much sympathy from Team Lava if that happens??? Or even be able to reach them. (Tommorrow will be one week to date of my first email to them.)

Thanks again to you both. I love it when people come together to help one another!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cshelsfabfun View Post
    Thank you driftboutique and kooky panda - much appreciated!!! I would really like to try the delete and re-download/install (on my iPhone) but I am so nervous I will loose my current game. I am embarassed to say I have several hundred $ invested to date with items in storage as well. Are we "absolutely" sure I can pull back my current game? I understand no guarantee it will solve my problem, but I would be more worried about [afterward] having to go back to level 1. Unlikey I would get much sympathy from Team Lava if that happens??? Or even be able to reach them. (Tommorrow will be one week to date of my first email to them.)

Thanks again to you both. I love it when people come together to help one another!!!
    I also hate to admit but I also have alot invested. I have personally deleted and redownloaded fashion. game it still there. GAmes are saved on team lavas servers not your device.
    (saved under your storm ID).

Executive Chef
    Kooky's right, it's completely safe. Go ahead and delete and re-install

New Resident
    Alright . . . and the verdict is . . . BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ didn't work. But hey, it was worth a try. I got really nervous because while the delete and redownload was easy, it took a long time to reopen. Ugh, was certain my bad luck would stick - but I did get my game back. All hail the game gods - or geeks! Well, at worst, I guess, I will just have t re-live level 23 but maybe, just maybe, if I'm a good girl, I will hear from Team Lava. I assume they can make an adjustment on their end? Anybody else seen that done?

Thanks again to both of you. Kooky, your store is amazing - love the carriage. That is what I was trying to get after I saw it a couple of weeks ago. After some duds I ended up with the fountain. But I do have the groovy display in storage. I am waitng for another gem sale to redecorate! Drift, I'm going to check out your store now. Take care!

The Honorable Panda
    good luck with support. Plz let us know the outcome ...

New Resident
    Hello friends! Guess what? Things got worse on my game last night. For reasons unknown to me ... all my wall posts disappeared???? I had a lot and now ... none (except my inquiry posts). Any ideas??? More frustrated every day ~

Shelley

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast