Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 1.2 is out!

Farmer Grud

Here's how...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have worked hard to get my farm to where it is. I was reading about a new version. Can someone please tell me how do we know what version we have and how do we download to update on the iPhone? I know these may sound like dumb questions to most of you but I am new to all of this and am afraid of messing up my phone and game!
    Goto Menu then Help/FAQ. Now look in the lower right of the screen. It you don't see "Farm Story 1.2" then you do NOT have version 1.2.

Unregistered

How so we get 1.2 version

I do not have correct version how do I upgrade to the new version? Do I just click the farm story ap under free games and will it update the version I have? Do you loose your farm and decorations?thanks for all the help!

Ellie
    Go to App Store

Tap on Updates

It will show up there

Either do updates individually or tap Update All

Paul C.
    Thanks very much for the 1.2 update. I play on the iPad & it's so much nice now that the game takes full advantage of the larger screen.

TeamLava Staff
    I have worked hard to get my farm to where it is. I was reading about a new version. Can someone please tell me how do we know what version we have and how do we download to update on the iPhone? I know these may sound like dumb questions to most of you but I am new to all of this and am afraid of messing up my phone and game!
    The easiest way is to open the App Store on your iPhone and go to 'Updates', where you can update to the latest if you don't have it.

You will not mess up your phone or your game. You could even delete the game and reinstall it, and you will still have your Farm!

Unregistered

Exclamation hmmmm

This was really such a minor update, did practically nothing. But no harm to my account as in the above. REally hoping for a major update, i can only go so far at current rate, will get boring.

TeamLava Staff
    This was really such a minor update, did practically nothing. But no harm to my account as in the above. REally hoping for a major update, i can only go so far at current rate, will get boring.
    It's a pretty big update for iPad owners. For iPhone/iPod owners, you should find that the game is a lot smoother and doesn't lag when plowing/planting/harvesting.

More features, crops and decorations are coming. We have shipped new content and updates every week, please be patient.

RealTelstar

Angry out of sync bug

The bug of server sync, esp when loosing connection is more present than ever.
    I lost the TIME spent in planting crops several times and i'm loosing the patience of playing the game.

TeamLava Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTelstar View Post
    The bug of server sync, esp when loosing connection is more present than ever.
    I lost the TIME spent in planting crops several times and i'm loosing the patience of playing the game.
    If you are getting bugs like this, please give us details so we can figure out why this is affecting you--as far as we can tell, most people are not getting sync errors.

What actions were you doing when you got the sync error? Were you planting? Harvesting? Plowing? Does it happen to you with a specific item?

If you provide some details, we will hunt down the cause of these errors and fix it.

Kris99

Unhappy Accept | Decline | Visit

Quote Originally Posted by supercow View Post
    Yes, this is one of the changes in this release.
    My two cents on this enhancement:
    1) I'm not sure with others but before I accept invitations to be neighbors, I check out first their farms. Most of the time to recall if I've been "there". I am now terribly missing the previous VISIT button.
    2) I think the Neighbor Requests should NOT be inside the Neighbors tab/page. And definitely should not be at the top of the list! If you have lots of requests that you don't want to process YET, you have to always scroll down to go to the list of your current neighbors.

BTW, in cases of declined requests, will we be notified? Aw, that would hurt! Hahahaha!

Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast