Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clothing disappeared

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cooreygirl View Post
    Hi, tried again and things looking ok at present however expect it to happen again as it seems to be a weekly occurrence. I play on IPad1 OS 4.3.3(8j3), FS 1.2.4. Thanks Kooky . cooreygirl
    cooreygirl- hey FYI there is a new version 4.3.5 in the app store for the IPAD. Try updating to the new version and see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    hi Kooky.... how do I tell what version? If I look at Itunes on my Mac desktop its version 10.4. I am checking my setting on Ipad but didnt see anything...sorry to be. ""slow"" and I appreciate your help
    Main thing I am trying to avoid by the way is accidentally update my FarmStory. I like the {older} version of that.

The Honorable Panda
    On ipad go to settings- then about- scroll down to version. current one is 4.3.5.

Rhino Keeper
    4.2.1. I maynot have latest version then, but with your good directions, I found it right away..was looking for something that that said Itunes. sorry about that.

The Honorable Panda
    no problem. you reminded me to back up all my apple devices today.!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    cooreygirl thanks for coming back and giving me an update. I can try to report this as a bug and see if I can get any information. Before I can report this, I will need everyone that has this problem to come and give me the following information:
    Device you are playing on(ipad, iphone, android) I also need the Os version of your device(ie IOS 4.3.5 , android 2.2, etc.)
    Also check your game and give me the version of the game.

Once I can get a group of ppl with the above information, I can send over.
    Hi.. I'm currently playing with the ipad version of Fashion Story. I've spent over the last 2 days replenishing the stocks (with the cash register blocking the door). When I unblock the door, the clothes disappeared within 30 mins!! Each item had more than 1000 pcs!! Would you be able to help me with this bug? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    I am just throwing this out there, but I have never blocked my door, or cash reg, etc. (except when I first started the game). I have never had this problem with everything selling quickly like this. Anyone having this problem, have you tried not blocking and letting you store just run ? Just a thought to see if maybe shutting down for days to build up clothes then opening, may
    be throwing the game off??? I know there was always the debate when restaurant first came out that is was better to close up, stock up then open, or just running your food when open...
    I never saw the difference in sales when I blocked door to cook, then cooking while open.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys I just got word from GM:

Closing doors and blocking registers, etc in any of the games, is not a design mechanic, its a work around some people have found in the games.

Since this is not a design feature built into the game, TL cannot verify if it will work or not work and why some people are having the sudden "quick" sales.

I would like to know what determines the amount of customers that enter a shop (besides happiness).
    Is it the amount of display units? If so, does that include empty ones?
    I've used a bunch of empty tables to build a fashion show runway, maybe that's a bad idea ...
    Or is it the level you're at? Or the floorspace of the shop?
    If others like my items, does that actually promote my shop, and increase customer numbers?

Host(ess)
    Hi, thought I'd cracked it with blocking tills ect but just opened having spent best part of 24hrs stocking up to find I'd earned ?76k and 50% of my stock had gone. Looks like there's no answer to it. it's so disheartening and takes all the pleasure out of it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast