Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clothing disappeared

Fashion Designer
    For some reason, you gain profits very quickly. Did you get the coins?
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Host(ess)
    Hi I believe I did, but that's not the point really is it, the time and effort and imagination that goes into developing and playing these TL games is where the pleasure comes from, otherwise it becomes a game of chance. I suppose I just need to know is it deliberate and part of the programming of the game or a bug that can be fixed? If the moderators don't have the answers maybe they can ask the developers as looking at the forum this is problem many are experiencing and not getting answers for. Thanks all, look forward to your feedback.

The Honorable Panda
    cooreygirl thanks for coming back and giving me an update. I can try to report this as a bug and see if I can get any information. Before I can report this, I will need everyone that has this problem to come and give me the following information:
    Device you are playing on(ipad, iphone, android) I also need the Os version of your device(ie IOS 4.3.5 , android 2.2, etc.)
    Also check your game and give me the version of the game.

Once I can get a group of ppl with the above information, I can send over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Do you close the app immediately after opening your store? I have found that you need to let it play for a few minutes and then the game proceeds normally (ie. sales at an appropriate rate).

Host(ess)
    Hi the same thing happened to me n I had over 8000 items it resynced while I was restocking from the first ordeal I asked why do they not respond to complaints other gamers give u a response lol once again no response lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ania07 View Post
    Hi the same thing happened to me n I had over 8000 items it resynced while I was restocking from the first ordeal I asked why do they not respond to complaints other gamers give u a response lol once again no response lol
    please read post 13. I have given a response .. you have stated your problem, but you did not provide information that I need to help.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi...chiming in... I too found its safer to block registers then close the door when I had three or four sell outs in a row. It does take time to rebuild stock especially timing sixteen hour items. However, this week, I have stocked up, blocked resgisters then "reopen" in the morning and within fifteen minutes while I harvested Farmstory crops, I lost 75% of All I just spent last two days building up. so I guess my question is would be why the speed sales..this is a reoccurring thing. It happens every couple of weeks. I have two registers ; this morning Ionly unblocked one and "poof" there went my clothes. Any ideas orsuggests would be great. By the way, this never happens to my bakery, restaurant, or nightclub items. Thanks in advance!!

Rhino Keeper
    Almost forgot, I do have most recent version of Fashion... and I play on An Ipad-version One.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by colagummi View Post
    Almost forgot, I do have most recent version of Fashion... and I play on An Ipad-version One.
    Does your IPAD have the most current version from Itunes>? version 4.3.5.?

Host(ess)
    Hi, tried again and things looking ok at present however expect it to happen again as it seems to be a weekly occurrence. I play on IPad1 OS 4.3.3(8j3), FS 1.2.4. Thanks Kooky . cooreygirl

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast