Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing disappeared

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Clothing disappeared

The majority of my clothing disappeared white items green collection red and black collection . The store was closed upon opening and shelving it I get a out of sync message . How do I get my items back.

New Resident
    By the way I play on IPad 2

Executive Chef
    You can't, but you probably did get the cash for those items.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shelltbx View Post
    The majority of my clothing disappeared white items green collection red and black collection . The store was closed upon opening and shelving it I get a out of sync message . How do I get my items back.
    sometimes when you close your store, you items will still sell. If you block your door customers will not come in, so you happiness does not decrease, but sales will happen. Most people will block their cash register instead to prevent the sales.
    Also it depends on what level you are on an how many clothes you had out.
    To be safe, I always try to have at least 1000 items for each hour.
    So When I go to bed If I do not have 8000 items ,I will block my cash register if I want to wait to sell my in the morning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hi Kooky,
    Thanks for this reply, I was just about to vent my frustration at spending so much time choosing and waiting and filling the store only to loose half my stock in 10 mins after opening ( had been closed for 10 hrs for replenishing). I had blocked the door as always, but now understand it should be the registers I block! Back to the drawing board and start stocking up again!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cooreygirl View Post
    Hi Kooky,
    Thanks for this reply, I was just about to vent my frustration at spending so much time choosing and waiting and filling the store only to loose half my stock in 10 mins after opening ( had been closed for 10 hrs for replenishing). I had blocked the door as always, but now understand it should be the registers I block! Back to the drawing board and start stocking up again!
    I have not personally had this problem But others have told me the cash reg blocking works.
    Please let me know if this does the trick...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hi, It's me again. Thought that blocking the tills worked until this morning, when I lost half my stock again (some stuff that had been on for a day each) within 10 mins of opening? Is it something everyone else experiences and I should expect when I close to restock, cos there isn't enough time in the day to spend on it. I've been off work this week so have given Fashion and BS hours of attention every day and it's still not enough to keep it well stocked and keep all my neighbours happy! Your suggestions would be much appreciated

Host(ess)
    Hi the same thing happened to me n I had over 8000 items it resynced while I was restocking from the first ordeal I asked why do they not respond to complaints other gamers give u a response lol once again no response lol

New Resident
    When you closed your shop, block the doors or register you CANNOT go into any other part of the game. So you cannot collect likes, visit neighbors, change your avatar. The only thing you can do is work the catalog, order items and pick up items. I am on level 66 and this has work for me. I hope this helps.

I have the same issue....I spend days to fill the store, and then if I log out and log back in, the store is empty. Yes, I get the money, but I don't see the fun in it. I also play Bakery, Restaurant, City, and Farm Story. I don't have an issue in those games, just Fashion Story. I have over 10,000 of the items when I open, and it wipes me out. I didn't have this problem with my other phone. ( Same phone model, just had to get a new one from Verizon. Both were/are the Android 2)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast