Thread: Why do 4star not show up more?

Rhino Keeper

Question Why do 4star not show up more?

Okay, is it just me or is it hard to find 4 star people through the community button? I thought the advantage of having a four star rating was that I would appear more often to others. But I don't like tipping people below 3 stars and I will often get a list with only two or less! What is up? I want to tip people who will actually tip back!!!

Farm Supplier
    Most of the people in my Community list often have no stars at all. When I first started playing I thought the community button was for helping newbies getting some publicity.

Senior Moderator
    Are you on Android or iOS? I've noticed this with RS Android as well.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree with that observation. Most of the times, I only get 2-0 stars. Makes me wonder if that's what most of the RS community consists of nowadays.

Farm Supplier
    I have found that people who write on the walls with Emoji icons/characters tend to be consistent tippers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Are you on Android or iOS? I've noticed this with RS Android as well.
    I am on iOS (iPad2).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on ipad1. I just upsets me. I have worked hard tipping 50 to 60 people everyday. It bothers me that 1. People on the top of the list don't have 4 stars and 2. That people who aren't playing seem to show up. I have seen a place with stew spoiled. If they haven't been on in days, they usually have full tables. Don't need to be on the top of the list!

Farm Supplier
    I was wondering about this too, I tip all 40+ friends a day so I'm way over 4 stars and I'd like to friend/tip more 4 star people, but it's not easy to find them now @_@ strange!