Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: to all my neighbors....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    Well, that's me cut off at the knees now ! Daughter's wedding over the weekend - exhausted !
    But see, I wouldn't cut you if you were obviously gone...I even looked for messages today before I cut someone. Food out, cooking, tips collected, no tips from them for a week. Bye-bye. But I expect what I give to be returned. If all I wanted was parts, I would ask people to be neighbors just for that reason....same expectations...no hard feelings, I just want similar neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, mixing games here but same goes for all....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    Ok, mixing games here but same goes for all....
    Don't worry, di1975 - you play the games as you choose and can set your own expectations of nbr's as you choose. The Delete Nbr button is there for a purpose and it's there to be used as you decide best suits you..

my answer was a joke answer to Pinkster who is one of my nbr's and who I haven't visited in a week ! Although I've a good excuse. Happy farming

Executive Chef
    not add me but please can you add me much friendlier
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    Don't worry, di1975 - you play the games as you choose and can set your own expectations of nbr's as you choose. The Delete Nbr button is there for a purpose and it's there to be used as you decide best suits you..

my answer was a joke answer to Pinkster who is one of my nbr's and who I haven't visited in a week ! Although I've a good excuse. Happy farming
    I did notice that but since I know you on the forum you get special concessions ha ha. Don't worry you're not in danger of being cut

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    not add me but please can you add me much friendlier
    Was that in response to my add me message I said I give people? I do say pls add, but good point. I worry about it being too long and getting cut off. But please is much nicer than pls

Host(ess)
    True. But most of neighbors who don't tip back are lower star numbers. Yet they always have tips on tables. I don't think they are tipping anyone back.
    People have different focuses for neighbors. Since you can only accept 20 gifts and parts a day, I see no reason for more neighbors than that unless you want more tips. If you are not willing to tip them all, almost everyday, I don't see why you ask for or keep more neighbors. Just my view....
    I have players of 0-4 star ratings that can't ever seem to tip back. And I was tipping everyone of them on a daily basis. However now I have went through and deleted the players who haven't tipped for a week (unless that have let me know they were going to be unable to play), the players who have had full tables for a week, and players who have had rotten food cooking for a week. I had 73 neighbors and never seemed to hit the maxium on gifts either so I cleaned house and am accepting new neighbors that are actually active players!

Host(ess)
    In fact, when I don't have time to tip everyone anymore, I'm trying to figure out what to do. Tip half each day? Or let them all know I'm going to have trouble if they want to remove me? Or just remove all but 4 stars and tip just those 20 or 30 I keep? Don't know yet.....

Oh, and we need a next neighbor button so you don't have scroll to find your place in the list! I started a thread about that a while ago in feedback.
    There are days where I can't tip everyone too and when that happens I tip all who have tipped me and then I do 3 and 4 star players and if I can squeeze in some more I will do the rest but if I don't have the time I stop at 3 and pick up where I left off the next day.

Rhino Keeper
    Cashler87:which ones do you play?

Host(ess)
    Cashler87:which ones do you play?
    Bakery and Restaurant and I'm trying to start up Fashion Story.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast