Thread: A couple of Issues

Unregistered

A couple of Issues

Where are those updates you promised us every week on the app page in the app store??? Also i notice some objects and buildings in other people's cities that i cant find on mine like adobe houses, luxury condos, and fancy condos. Every category I look, I cant find them. I would still be able to see them, even if they were still locked so that isnt the reason

Unregistered

acfymb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are those updates you promised us every week on the app page in the app store??? Also i notice some objects and buildings in other people's cities that i cant find on mine like adobe houses, luxury condos, and fancy condos. Every category I look, I cant find them. I would still be able to see them, even if they were still locked so that isnt the reason
    Those buidlings are in the Magic Case, which cost 24 city cash, but you can't choose the buildings. What building you get is completly random.

chvchv & chvchv2
    Where are those updates you promised us every week on the app page in the app store???
    Forget it. There will be no more updates. Creating different themed updates of existing games is more profitable.

I'm thinking about quitting as I start to get really bored...

Unregistered

Omg

I am sorry but you don't have anything in store for us but more in app purchases what we really need are some extreme high rise residential buildings equivalent to the empire state building, and contracts for Lvls 50 and above I have nothing to work for now that I am above 50, reply on my wall add traxbro

chvchv & chvchv2
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Don't worry, we have a lot in store for you for all of our games. I apologize for the delay.
    If you have a lot in store.... where is it? Release the stuff and don't hold it back!!

Overpriced new "cases" don't cut it. $5 for a random unknown item is a complete rip-off!

And what about the WEEKLY FREE UPDATES you are talking about for each of the Story games?

Unregistered
    Ok
    Really kids
    Grow up

I want new content as well. Really I do.

But the constant....everyday...constant whining isn't going to make it happen any faster.

And the way many express it! Do any of you have any social s****s whatsoever?

Yes, the forum is for feedback, reporting bugs, requests, etc.

Feedback does NOT mean whining or general nastiness, just in case no one ever told you.

Norman answered. You bash him when he doesn't answer fast enough, you bash him when he answers but you don't like the answer. What are you all? 5?

It occur to anyone that he's only the web master? The go between? Some schmuck doing a job, who has no actual control over the end product?

Is the world really such a nasty place or are there just too many spoiled kiddies around here?

I think the latter.

Ya ya, flame me. You babies seem to need something to vent on and I don't give a rats

Holiday cases are starting to come out by the way. But guess y'all can't afford them, despite being able to buy iPhones or iPads, lmao

And u wonder why they don't take u seriously when Ppl complain about the cost of gems/ cc

chvchv & chvchv2
    Dear "Unregistered" (get a name at first before you bash us),

I've started a thread about the players ages. Turns out that there are not really any kids playing this game.

The "constant everyday whining" is based on TL's non-responsiveness about our "where is the promised weekly update" questions. TL (Norman) NEVER answered this question. He only promises stuff that he obviously can't keep and apologizes way too many times for "delays". Come on... That's a joke, right?

I could easily buy thousands of city cash and fill up my city with the already well known "case" content... but I won't do it, because TL does not keep their promises and so I can't even be sure how long they ill keep their servers running. TL will shut down their CS server(s) at some point... and then ALL of the purchased items and all of the spent money will be lost forever.

TL has obviously abandoned the game. The occasional "cases" are not "free weekly updates".

What TL does is intentional fraud. They advertise in each and every of their (themed) Story games one thing to lure people into their games and then they don't keep ANY of their advertised promises over and over again. If TL would keep their promises then nobody would complain (as you call it: whine).

If a store around the corner would treat me like TL treats their customers, I would sue the store... and I would win, because it's about money over here. TL takes customers money without keeping their advertised promises (-> Fraud!).

Norman, now it's time to jump in here and to give a statement!! We want answers!

Unregistered
    Ok
    Really kids
    Grow up

I want new content as well. Really I do.

But the constant....everyday...constant whining isn't going to make it happen any faster.

And the way many express it! Do any of you have any social s****s whatsoever?

Yes, the forum is for feedback, reporting bugs, requests, etc.

Feedback does NOT mean whining or general nastiness, just in case no one ever told you.

Norman answered. You bash him when he doesn't answer fast enough, you bash him when he answers but you don't like the answer. What are you all? 5?

It occur to anyone that he's only the web master? The go between? Some schmuck doing a job, who has no actual control over the end product?

Is the world really such a nasty place or are there just too many spoiled kiddies around here?

I think the latter.

Ya ya, flame me. You babies seem to need something to vent on and I don't give a rats

Holiday cases are starting to come out by the way. But guess y'all can't afford them, despite being able to buy iPhones or iPads, lmao

And u wonder why they don't take u seriously when Ppl complain about the cost of gems/ cc
    x2

(10 characters)