Thread: Norman, Daily Bonus Coins Bug

Unregistered

Exclamation Norman, Daily Bonus Coins Bug

I am not receiving my Daily Bonus Coins. I have been writing down my coin totals before I exit the game. When I hit my daily bonus, it doesn't give me the coins. it seems to be deducting the coin total first and then adding the amount of the daily bonus...it comes to the same amount as when I left the game prior to receiving the bonus. Please look into this....I'm losing alot of coins every day.

Unregistered

Exclamation Norman, please re-read my post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a bug with the daily bonuses, although we will look into it more. The confusing part maybe that players can't see their coins being added when they receive a bonus because the coins are automatically added right when you boot up your game before you enter it.
    Norman, try to stay with me here. I write down my coin total every time I exit the game. Every time. So when I open the CS app and my daily bonus shows I got x amount of coins, it should not still show the same amount as when I last exited the game, correct???? I am not confused.

chvchv & chvchv2
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Norman, try to stay with me here. I write down my coin total every time I exit the game. Every time. So when I open the CS app and my daily bonus shows I got x amount of coins, it should not still show the same amount as when I last exited the game, correct???? I am not confused.
    If you had CS running over night in the background then you will not get the bonus. You will only get it if you restart the app. Double-click home-key, hold CS app till it shakes, click the red x, click home button. Then open CS and you will get the daily bonus.

Unregistered

Thanks chvchv 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by chvchv & chvchv2 View Post
    If you had CS running over night in the background then you will not get the bonus. You will only get it if you restart the app. Double-click home-key, hold CS app till it shakes, click the red x, click home button. Then open CS and you will get the daily bonus.
    Thanks guys! I should know better than to expect a substantive answer from Norman.

chvchv & chvchv2
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks guys! I should know better than to expect a substantive answer from Norman.
    Norman won't answer. "He" is actually a bot. Which means, he is a piece of software to automatically write replies to random questions with a predefined set of pre-written answers. One exception: If the word "weekly" or "update" appears in the question, then Norman (the bot) will not answer.