Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Discovery Chest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know what's in it?
    The items I'm aware of are: rabbit, arch, black lab, yellow lab, patio set, ranch house, cottage and villa. I've purchased 4 Chests and received a rabbit, patio set and 2 ranch houses. Could've done without all except 1 ranch house, and I'd really like one of the labs. Receiving duplicate items is extremely irritating.

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th prizes indicate how common the gifts are. For instance, the rabbit and arch are very common, so I believe under the 1st category, where as a ranch house and lab is less common, so are under the 3rd and 4th. It's actually very confusing to me and sounds like a bit of over engineering took place. I just wish they'd fix the irritating duplicate issue.

Fashion Designer
    After weeks of mastering crops, I finally earned enough gems a couple of weeks ago to take my chances on a Discovery Chest. I was really wanting a Ranch House, but ended up with a Jack Rabbit, which was fine, though, on a real farm, wild rabbits are considered nuisances. Disappointingly, after reading this thread, I won't be wasting any more of my very hard earned gems on Discovery Chests until vast improvements are made. I don't want to end up with 6 arches (which happened to a neighbor of mine that purchased 8 chests), something I would prefer not to have at all. I've resigned myself to the likelihood that I will never see a Ranch House on my farm and that I will remain forever homeless. I refuse to put any of the currently offered fugly houses on my farm.

I too would love the opportunity to be gifted by or ability to purchase unwanted items from other neighbors. Trading and buying from fellow farmers is common practice in the real world. Why not make it so here?
    Well, I went back on what I said and did purchase more chests and ended up with 2 ranch houses! Guess I ought to be careful what I wish for or at least more specific! Ugh...

Fashion Designer
    I've purchased the discovery chest several times but can't get the item it shows I have won. How do I get it?
    They go straight to your inventory.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567