Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest

Unregistered
    How on earth do you get over 100 gems without buying them! I see people in here who bought over 4 chests, but i wonder where they get the gems from. I downloaded the programs which give you gems and i recieved a few gems with the latest "leafs" features.. But how on earth do you get over 100 gems!! Tell me please lol!

It took me a few months before i earned enough gems to buy my dog..

Unregistered

ranch house

i wasted 72 gems hoping for a decent dog but all i got was 3, yes 3, ranch houses!! not happy at all. one was great 2nd one was pushing it but the 3rd come on. i too would like to be able to gift one or two of these to my neighbors. i want to try again but im too scared itll end up with ranches!!!

Unregistered

ranch house

thought i would try my luck again with the discovery chest and i now have a 4th ranch house lucky me!!!!
    btw they sell for 1600

Unregistered

ID: coleopolis

I have all the prizes, from Labradors to houses. It cost a lot but I had a bunch saved up. Add me if you want to see them, I'll have most of them up for a while but some are lame. ID: coleopolis

Unregistered

Black Lab/Farm Equipment

What "prize" level is the black lab? I have 3 yellow ones & would love to add a black pup to mix things up! Also, what good is a farm without FARM EQUIPMENT? We need tractors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have all the prizes, from Labradors to houses. It cost a lot but I had a bunch saved up. Add me if you want to see them, I'll have most of them up for a while but some are lame. ID: coleopolis
    Would you please post photos in the Discovery Chest photos thread? Here's the link:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...y-Chest-photos

Unregistered

Exclamation Please Read

Dear TeamLava,

I have lost gems and money for pressing the discovery chest button accidentaly and getting the same thing twice. I would probably ask for my gems back but instead I would like to ask if you can make it possible to send gems and things in your inventory to your neighbors. I am only wondering this beacuse I know a friend who has a duplicate of something I would like and I have a duplicate of something they would like. I am also wondering this because I do not have the money to spend to buy my gems back and I really need the gems so if you could make one of the gift options "gems" and one "inventory items" that would help a whole lot.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Unregistered

Really?

Don't see anything on your farm.......!!??

Unregistered

Question Another pop up?

Did anyone else get another pop up about the Discovery Chest today? I think it was identical to the previous pop up. Did something change in the Chest? Did TeamLava listen to the overwhelming complaints about duplicates?

I'm curious to know why we were told about the chest again.

Unregistered

Question No pop-up...

Did anyone else get another pop up about the Discovery Chest today? I think it was identical to the previous pop up. Did something change in the Chest? Did TeamLava listen to the overwhelming complaints about duplicates?

I'm curious to know why we were told about the chest again.
    Didn't get any pop-up today...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast