Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest

Unregistered

Exclamation Oh No!

I was given a Jack Rabbit earlier today and love it! Later today, I was scrolling through the featured section when my hand leaned against the Discovery Chest. I didn't mean to lean against it.Is there anyway I can get my gems back?

Unregistered

Villa Pictures

A closeup

Here is the farm view, so you can see just how huge this house is!

I don't know if I'm going to keep this on my farm... I don't think it looks like a house you'd find on a farm.

Gwen ebinger

Rip off

I used my hard earned coins and got a dumb rabbit. Does anyone know how to get the new houses and picnic tables?

Unregistered

Ranch house for sale cheap

I got the ranch house which I was excited about but now I am not feeling like going for the ranch aesthetic. I have a lot of bricks (which clash with the ranch house) and was planning on a simple farm house when I earned enough ...maybe I shouldn't of gambled and bought coins with my gems! Too fun to open treasure chest though! Darn psychologists at Farm Story if I keep the ranch house I would start going in the horse and cow direction but I think I'd rather just tend a small organic veggie and fruit farm with some paths to wander about on.

Anybody know how much the ranch house sells for?

My two wishes
    1. a simple dirt path we could put between beds as a contrast to grass without having to lay stone or brick
    2. that I could give specific items in my inventory to neighbors or gift gems to people

I almost sold the ranch house but am afraid I'd only get a hundred coins or something like that. Ideas?!

Unregistered
    garden art sells for 650

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I also got two garden arches. Not happy!!

Unregistered

Ridiculous!!!

Are the developers lazy or mean? The last two interesting features added to farm story, crop mastery and the discovery chest, both have the same massive problem. Every crop I mastered, I received the same prize again and again (a garden gnome). When I bought the discovery chest, I received the same item both times (a garden gate).

How hard would it have been so that every mastered crop had a different prize? How hard would it have been to make sure that you wouldn't get two of the same items in a row in the discovery chest? So are the developers lazy or mean? I think they are lazy. But if they come out with another feature where this problem of duplication arises again, I will see that they are mean and will delete this app and rate it poorly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got the garden arch twice. it would be much better to get something different each time you buy the chest. Fun concept, I'm all for it, but not if I'm going to waste gems getting the same thing more than once - not worth it to me! Would love to know how many times we risk getting the same thing over again for our gems. For now, I'm leaving it alone, no matter how much I want that little red house - could be the most expensive house in history, especially if I end up with 6 arches and a bunch of dogs I don't want! Oh well.
    I feel your pain, I have 2 tables, there should be a way to not repeat the say thing or an option to decline it and try again, I am through with it too

Unregistered
    Duplicates here too so I am done. It would be great if we can gift to a friend then they can gift their duplicates back. Maybe let us sell back for half the gems. The way it's sits now I won't be buying more chests but would consider if there were options for the double items we get. I definitely do not want three or four rabbits when there are offer great items that's I could decorate my farm with. Frustrated as I would love the other items but not willing to spend hundreds of dollars to get.0

Unregistered

Question Not mine but I'd really hate duplicates!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Duplicates here too so I am done. It would be great if we can gift to a friend then they can gift their duplicates back. Maybe let us sell back for half the gems. The way it's sits now I won't be buying more chests but would consider if there were options for the double items we get. I definitely do not want three or four rabbits when there are offer great items that's I could decorate my farm with. Frustrated as I would love the other items but not willing to spend hundreds of dollars to get.0
    So I am still thinking what to do... Risk my gems and gamble? Would I like my farm to look like the one in the photo?

What do you think?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast