Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is your id?
    It's doodlebug8

Unregistered
    I have rabbit, fair labrador and 3x door to the garden.

ID: pati_farm

Unregistered
    2nd prize: Ranch House or White Labrador
    3rd prize: Jack Rabbit
    4th prize: Patio table or Garden Arch

Haven't seen the villa yet

Unregistered
    Just my luck! I got a garden arch the 1st try and a garden arch the 2nd try! I did get a cute jack rabbit on the 3rd try though.

Was it worth using up 72 gems? Eh. They were the free ones I got throughout playing the game so I'll live. I really wanted the lab, but I'm all out of gems now. Oh, well.
    I'm troubled by the fact that it's possible to get the same thing twice. If you had very bad luck, is is possible to get the same thing four times? I'd love to get some of the things that the rest of you are finding in the discovery chest, but I'm leery about playing Russian roulette with my gems. Now add the fact that you can get the same thing more than once and I'm even less inclined to try my luck.

Off topic question: are the flags new in this update, too? I haven't been shopping for decor in a long time, and I just saw them today.

Unregistered

Red face Oops.

I'd love to get some of the things that the rest of you are finding in the discovery chest, but I'm leery about playing Russian roulette with my gems. Now add the fact that you can get the same thing more than once and I'm even less inclined to try my luck.
    Aaaand right after I said that I wouldn't spend my gems on a discovery chest, I accidentally purchased one by tapping on the chest instead of the little "i" button. I got a very cute cottage that looks like it's out of a storybook. It was labeled as a 2nd prize. I guess I won on the luck game this time!

Unregistered

Expansion please

There is a patio table too. My only issue with this chest is the fact that you can get same things twice which seems more than a little unfair given how hard it is to get gems and how expensive they are to buy 

The other issue is having so little room to put all this stuff, PLEASE can we have some more expansions, would rather that than new items ATM, not that the new bits aren't good! City story got a new expansion, how about the same for us dedicated farmers? Show us you're listening!don't make me beg now!

Unregistered

Question Odd

Seems you can water the Labrador and Jack rabbit though no water drops show on them, a programming error perhaps?

Unregistered

Cottage

Here's the cottage, if anyone is interested.

Also, I think TeamLava did add an expansion with this update. Someone said that in another thread.

Unregistered
    Answering question above yes flags are new today

Unregistered

Same prize twice - I'm annoyed

Got the garden arch twice. it would be much better to get something different each time you buy the chest. Fun concept, I'm all for it, but not if I'm going to waste gems getting the same thing more than once - not worth it to me! Would love to know how many times we risk getting the same thing over again for our gems. For now, I'm leaving it alone, no matter how much I want that little red house - could be the most expensive house in history, especially if I end up with 6 arches and a bunch of dogs I don't want! Oh well.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast