Thread: How to remove invite mail?

New Resident

How to remove invite mail?

i send invite mail to many users, but few users didn't accept. my invite is pending. so i can't invite more users. how to remove pending users

Rhino Keeper
    At the moment you can not, I'm sorry.

Host(ess)
    many ppl are having these problems. would the teamlava like to do something about it? many thks appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    I face the same problem too. The worst is that there are gamers who put their on photos as id profile pics & it showed up on the icons. Yiak!

Fashion Designer
    This issue has been discussed pretty much ever since FS was initially released. Unfortunately, Team Lava hasn't seen fit to add this highly requested and seemingly simple improvement. Instead, we got stupid mission tasks that many of us will never accomplish because you have to use gems or buy unwanted items to complete them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    I face the same problem too. The worst is that there are gamers who put their on photos as id profile pics & it showed up on the icons. Yiak!
    You can do that??? How??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    ... there are gamers who put their on photos as id profile pics & it showed up on the icons. Yiak!
    Just double checked...you cannot upload a personal pic for your game icon. The only choices available are the girl and boy cartoon characters.

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Just double checked...you cannot upload a personal pic for your game icon. The only choices available are the girl and boy cartoon characters.
    apparently if you had tied the account with the Facebook link & were a pending neighbour, your Facebook profile pic shows as the icon, BUT once you're accepted as a neighbour the icon reverts back to the default cartoon icons......Been playing this game for nearly a year & never seen anything other than the boy/girl icons tho.....