Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't see anything on your farm.......!!??
    that's because he doesn't have anything he is probabbly just fishing for neighbors, luckly you can delete them DD

Unregistered
    I too have many duplicates, I don't mind spending now and then but 6 arches and 4 ranches is outrageous. Let us trade the prizes amongst ourselves or something. Have played this since release but this has really peed me off.

Unregistered

Angry

i also did spend money, but now its getting more and more frustrated and i quit buying!!!

in my inventory i now have:
    9x patio table
    5x garden arch
    5x ranch house
    7x rabbit
    2x labrador
    3x cottage

one should have the chance of either
    - to give inventory to a neighbor
    - trade inventory (e.g. 4x cottage for one villa)
    - get gems for selling the items istead of the courrently lousy gold amount

but they will not do any of it, as they want to have the money from idiots like me trying to get the villa, but as i said, i quit bying (already did to much)

Unregistered
    but they will not do any of it, as they want to have the money from idiots like me trying to get the villa, but as i said, i quit bying (already did to much)
    Well, now that you recognize the issue, the healing can begin.

Unregistered

Thumbs down What's inside

Does anyone know what's in it?
    Beware of the magic boxes! It only has 1 item and it doesnt let you choose..all I got was windmills.

Unregistered

id ebonymarshall

well firstly if they ever make it possible to swap chest wins, i would love a dog lol
    secondly please teamlava make it possible to sell our duplicates for gems instead of coins. i have heaps of coins what i need is gems. i'd be happy selling any of my duplicates for even 5 gems each

Unregistered

Cottage

Yup 2nd prize is a cottage I got it my first try and I seriously think I'm the first one to get it to and I haven't seen anyone with one if you want to see it add my storm ID: Hitru

Unregistered

Unhappy

Definitely agree that duplicate items should be sold back for gems of swapped somehow. Love the cute rabbit, but the patio table's a bit **** and my two garden arches are just a waste of space and gems. So I have 3 items (72 gems worth!!!) that I'd like some gems back for selling. I've been playing this game for months but this has really peed me off too. I got sucked in by the
    'excitement' of different items. We get very few updates then some of the best items we get in one go are all a gamble (and expensive!) to get. Definitely the first and last time I buy gems.

Unregistered

Gems through playing?

How did you get gems through playing? I thought you had to buy them? I got a patio set first try on the chest and the cute yellow lab on the second. How often do new things get put in the discovery chest? Thanks. Love the game. Butterfly

Unregistered

S p a c e o u t

oh dear, this is a really funny thread. i was really laughing out loud altho its at ur expense sorry folks but you all r so funny. huggies n kissies for all the frustrations.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast