Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest

Unregistered
    Does anyone know where is the discovery chest? I tried under Enhancement but found nothing, Decorations also nothing.

Unregistered

Post Urgent! can anyone tell me why i don't have discovery chests?

can anyone tell me why i don't have discovery chests?

Unregistered

Thumbs down Disappointed...

After weeks of mastering crops, I finally earned enough gems a couple of weeks ago to take my chances on a Discovery Chest. I was really wanting a Ranch House, but ended up with a Jack Rabbit, which was fine, though, on a real farm, wild rabbits are considered nuisances. Disappointingly, after reading this thread, I won't be wasting any more of my very hard earned gems on Discovery Chests until vast improvements are made. I don't want to end up with 6 arches (which happened to a neighbor of mine that purchased 8 chests), something I would prefer not to have at all. I've resigned myself to the likelihood that I will never see a Ranch House on my farm and that I will remain forever homeless. I refuse to put any of the currently offered fugly houses on my farm.

I too would love the opportunity to be gifted by or ability to purchase unwanted items from other neighbors. Trading and buying from fellow farmers is common practice in the real world. Why not make it so here?

Unregistered

Unhappy Same house!

I was so excited to open the chest again and poof out popped the same house I had! Bummer! The should keep track and not repeat gifts unless you are a gazzillionair and keep purchsasing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh dear, this is a really funny thread. i was really laughing out loud altho its at ur expense sorry folks but you all r so funny. huggies n kissies for all the frustrations.
    Happy that you find our frustration and disappointment humorous. Hope it made your day. 

Unregistered

Cool I got it!!!

OMFG I can't believe it!! Ever since seeing the Ranch House for the first time, I've wanted it, so once I earned enough gems, I purchased a chest, but got a rabbit instead. Since reading all the threads about multiple duplicate items, I've been very reluctant to spend my hard earned gems a 2nd chest.

Well, I decided to take a chance today and purchase another one. I opened the menu, tapped on the Discovery Chest, closed my eyes tight (yes, I closed my eyes) and when I opened them, there it was -- my very own Ranch House!! Yay!!! For the time being, I'm a very happy farmer!!

Stop by tonight and see what I've done to the place!! I'll need to wait until the current crop is harvested first before redesigning, but it will be done tonight! I've waited a long time for this!

DoubleZ
    FarmStory

Unregistered

If you can't find the chest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    can anyone tell me why i don't have discovery chests?
    count yourself one lucky person, lol, I wish I didn't have it. One big rip- off, then Norm lied and said they changed your chances of duplicating, probably so they could get the next wave of suckers to buy the big ripoff.

Unregistered Kelly ally

Kelly ally

I just got off of the Discovery Chest.I had 155 gems.I push in six times,I got one garden arch and five yes 5 in a row patio tables. I already had one.

Unregistered

Question

I've purchased the discovery chest several times but can't get the item it shows I have won. How do I get it?

Farm Supplier
    verry disappointed
    1 x Jack Rabbit
    2 x Patio table
    1 x Garden Arch

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast