Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Games in maintenance

Please unsticky and lock this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    With the new update...my android phone G4 Galaxy (Samsung). Only the bakery story working as it should. I can now build and send and receive tools. Thanks for that update.

However!!!

Restaurant story cannot build. It cannot receive or send any tools. Easy stove or oven not available!

Also...today, I just lost all my XPs from level 66. Is Team Lava going to replace all that I've lost?????????

I need to know now as I'm not purchasing anything else from team lava till it's resolved.

Grand Emperor
    Constructable items were not part of the Restaurant Story release for Android, just the Bakery Story release.

I am on an Android. The XP problem is a display problem. When you start the game the display is for the beginning of the level. If you leave a message on a wall, you'll see that the XPs are displayed correctly until you start the game again. You can also look at the XPs remaining to the next level under Profile. If that is decrementing correctly when you accept tips or start/complete cooking, you're okay. Try these, and if your XPs are still always stuck on the beginning of Level 66, then you have a problem different from what the rest of the Android users are seeing, and you should continue to pursue an answer.

I amgetting a message that i cant get an internetconnection and i have one...is this gonna take a while..or is everything up and running?

Executive Chef
    Games are in and out of maintenance right now... still trying to get it figured out.

Rhino Keeper
    Its 5:39 PST and all of my games wont connect. Mines been down for several hours now it wont let me log in. :-(

Do we know for how long the games will be down?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyWARRIOR1 View Post
    Do we know for how long the games will be down?
    The games are scheduled to be in and out of maintenance from now until midnight, but we can't determine how long each game will be down.

Rhino Keeper
    Will are food spoil? And will we lose our tips and gifts?

Rhino Keeper
    sorry our not are

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast