Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New reward for Rank 4 of Mastery!

Executive Chef

Post New reward for Rank 4 of Mastery!

As many of you have noticed and posted about, all TeamLava games with Mastery now have a new reward for Rank 4!

Every time you level up a Crop to Rank 4 in Farm Story, or a recipe in Restaurant/Bakery, etc., you will now receive a free Gem!

Unfortunately, this doesn't work retroactively; users that have already reached this level do not get more Gems added to their account for their already-achieved Mastery ranks.

If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know.

Grand Emperor
    How about you guys read the feedback about this that has already been posted everywhere on the forum. Bring back the gnomes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    How about you guys read the feedback about this that has already been posted everywhere on the forum. Bring back the gnomes!
    I have read through the feedback, and I appreciate the input. However, there are other games affected by this as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Unfortunately, this doesn't work retroactively; users that have already reached this level do not get more Gems added to their account for their already-achieved Mastery ranks.
    This is even more painful....
    Slapped in the face again
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I have read through the feedback, and I appreciate the input. However, there are other games affected by this as well.
    If you have indeed read through the feedback, then you most certainly have not "appreciated" the input. You have neither lent it any nor gained any appreciation of it at all.

No other games are "affected" bar FS and, I believe, CS - only FS has a Rank 4 Award of a 15 gem item, the Gnome, which Lava have removed and substituted it with an award of one gem. I'll let others comment re the rivers in CS.

So do tell me, what other games are "affected" by this award and reward removal ?
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    All games with Mastery now have this award, and thus, are affected by the change. As for not "lending my appreciation" to other threads, well, there's multiple threads on the same subject. That's why I'm addressing it here.

Executive Chef
    Dimpy, Wimpy, Wiskey, Sissy, Woopy, Duffy, Loony, Big Wayn, Snowy, Patty, Po, Little Johnny, Alexis, , Muck, Mick, Mack, Rita, Elvis, Ping, Pong, Tina, Lonesome George, Twiggy, Andy Pandy, Maggie, Sweetie, Moggie, Hector, Froggie, Fred, Kookie, Mia, Percy, Big Wilma, Annie, Amy, Ted, Beautifull Willy, Hank, Hunk, Fritzz, Lizzy, Reachel, Ophra she thinks, Benny, Softie, Betty, Lola and Sam think it s not fair because farm was the first story and now it s getting one of the games with all the same rewards, nothing special anymore.
    Is it because you couldn t invent a special gift for the other stories, because this sounds verym easy to my gnomes
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    As I understand it, this change from gnomes to gems is to make the mastery prize uniform across all games. However, the lack of uniformity before was TeamLava's failure. We should not have to be punished for your oversight. The gnomes and rivers should simply be grandfathered in for Farm Story and City Story.

Please restore the gnomes.

Executive Chef
    I have mastered most of my items in RS and BS, but I agree that the gem awards cannot go retroactively. I just have to accept the fact the latecomers have better luck, and look forward to more new dishes (TL - please give us more new dishes, so many that we cannot handle!)

For those of you who disagree, try look up "Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard":

https://www.bcbsr.com/survey/pbl15.html

I don't play Farm Story, but I agree that the gnomes are the cutest thing ever. Hopefully TL will work something out.

Executive Chef
    While it may not be a favorite with everyone, it does address the requests for more ways to obtain gems in game - which has been requested multiple times.

I like the idea of a gem earned vs. an item as you can buy another item you may really want that's a gems only item (of course after saving some up) - or use the gems for something else you may really want over an item chosen for the players. This allows for more options to players.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast