Thread: catalog issue

Host(ess)

catalog issue

Hey I noticed another issue that has started . Not sure if any one else is having this problem . I am on a Android and I have been placing orders and if I close my game and come bk they are not there. It's as if I never did it. I tried twice in a row to see it would happen and it did. Did not see another thread sorry if this a repost.

Executive Chef
    That happens to me sometimes. Has your device lost service while you playing the game, or did you get an out of sync message? Sometimes even if I don't get a message indicating that, my phone loses its wi-fi connection briefly and therefore, the order I make doesn't stick. You could try notifying support@teamlava.com but it might just be a your wi-fi connection cutting out occasionally.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkled27 View Post
    Hey I noticed another issue that has started . Not sure if any one else is having this problem . I am on a Android and I have been placing orders and if I close my game and come bk they are not there. It's as if I never did it. I tried twice in a row to see it would happen and it did. Did not see another thread sorry if this a repost.
    I am on iphone and this has happened to me too. I go back in a few hours and what I thought I placed was not there. I am thinking that I probably had lost connection to the game during that time ... just like when I go like someone, then go back and see I still show I owe them 6.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request