Thread: Maintenance or is it a problem with my phone?

Maintenance or is it a problem with my phone?

I have been trying to log in to bakery story and fashion story for a while without success. I restarted my phone and nothing. It keeps loading and loading or I get the message that an online connection is required. My other internet application are working fine. What is going on?

The Honorable Panda
    I am having no problems. I play on iPhone. If it just started you may want to delete game and re download.
    Game is saved on team lava server.. You will not lose game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It is not my phone. I had the games again for a few minutes...then the same problem. I checked my boutique and almost all items were expired. I ordered new ones. After a few minutes the games went off line again...I will lose a lot of money, hopefully nothing else.

Fashion Designer
    Try deleting the app and downloading a fresh copy of the game. see if it fixes the problem.

Grand Emperor
    There's another thread on this. Fabandfungirl, you're not the only one. At least two android users, including me, are having the same problems.

Executive Chef
    It's not just an Android Issue. I had the same problem this week on my iPhone and found removing the apps completely, then re-installing them, solved it.

This as happened to me too. I play on an iTouch. I think it's something on teamlava's end. Sometimes the clothes expire and sometimes they are restored. I think this just a bug in the game. Sometimes I get boutique is out of sync when I exit and then reenter the game.