Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Achievements/Crop-Mastery in Game Center

Game Center showing achievements/mastery... Another Question

I now see/notice, (not sure if it was there before), that in Farm Story, You can see above crops, when you choose them to plant, there is a status icon that shows where you are at in your level(s). Now that I have achieved Level 2 mastery in a couple of crops and trees/flowers, (though Game Center does not indicate or display tree and flower mastery), I see that Game Center does not show or recognize Levels beyond Level 1 (One). Is that normal... or a limitation of Game Center? Thanks, as always, for any answers or insight to my questions.

c.

Executive Chef
    It's certainly not the way it should be, but that's as far as Game Center can count apparently and, yes, you're right, it stops recording achievements after Leaf Level One. Also my Game Center is still showing 35 available "plants" to achieve. But in fact with the recent addition of Trees into Mastery and a regular supply of new crops each week now, that figure is around 70 and Game Center is completely out of date as well as unequipped to record the four Mastery levels. So, I wouldn't set much store by Game Center as a marker of your crop achievements in FS. Most players on FS display their Gnomes or Gnomesses as proud trophies of their Mastery achievements.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babynmum View Post
    I'm still having the dumb look therefore my question is still free ... right???

Here goes : 1st level - 1 leaf - 1000 coins,
    2nd level - 2 leaves - and you get a gem,
    3rd level - 3 leaves - you get coins again,
    4th level - 4 leaves - you get a garden gnome.

SO.... what happens after that?? Do you go for another same cycle of that???

Thanks for answering..
    Rank 1: 1 leaf, 1000 coins, 20 xp
    Rank 2: 2 leaves, 1 gem, 50 xp
    Rank 3: 3 leaves, 2000 coins, 100 xp
    Rank 4: 4 leaves, 5000 coins, 200 xp and 5% more when harvesting crops.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Oops, forgot the gnome on Rank 4

Grand Emperor
    I know no one asked, but you get 1 feather when you plant a crop and 2 when you harvest.

Rank 1: 500 feathers
    Rank 2: 1500 feathers
    Rank 3: 3500 feathers
    Rank 4: 7500 feathers

This is total, not to go from one rank to the next. Divide feathers by 3 to get crops. So you need to plant and harvest 500 crops total to get a gem, and 2500 crops total to master and get a gnome.

Its different for trees. You need to harvest 20, 120, 370, and 870 trees total for Ranks 1-4.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babynmum View Post
    I'm still having the dumb look therefore my question is still free ... right???

Here goes : 1st level - 1 leaf - 1000 coins,
    2nd level - 2 leaves - and you get a gem,
    3rd level - 3 leaves - you get coins again,
    4th level - 4 leaves - you get a garden gnome.

SO.... what happens after that?? Do you go for another same cycle of that???

Thanks for answering..
    No, that's it. No further cycle.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Rhino Keeper

Mastery info???

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Please don't take this as a challenge of any kind. That is not my intent. Where do you come by this kind of info, is it documented somewhere in the website or ? Is there reference section of the forum?

It is very helpful that you can provide this sort of thing, TL does not give much technical info when requested. When questions come up, the answers always seem to surface. Good job to you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    Please don't take this as a challenge of any kind. That is not my intent. Where do you come by this kind of info, is it documented somewhere in the website or ? Is there reference section of the forum?

It is very helpful that you can provide this sort of thing, TL does not give much technical info when requested. When questions come up, the answers always seem to surface. Good job to you.
    DRL- There are alot of members that take the item to document things like this to pass on to other players. Here is also a thread that one of the members has been keeping up with.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...crops-to-plant
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    GM? What is happening with the Game Centre achievements? I've PMed you a few times about this and got no reply.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post

This info came from the pop up when you master a crop/tree/flower. When the mastery was added to the game most of us wrote down what we've earned each levels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast