Thread: TL, i want an answer...

Banned

Exclamation TL, i want an answer...

Like I posted in the " uninvited neighbor" thread, I will no longer be supporting TL games due to the unwanted neighbor TL has imposed on us. I have removed my tables and ovens in Bakery story and will delete both farm and bakery by Sunday if TL has not either given a good reason for intruding on our rights and privacy, or given us the option to delete "stormie". Unfortunately I have already invested both too much money and too much time in these games that i have come to love. I do not want to invest any more time and work into something that I have a feeling I will end up deleting due to a lack of response from TL.

I understand that all these glitches we 've been experiencing in the last few weeks were the result of TL trying to force their "spy" into each of our farms/bakeries/restaurants etc.

Its no secret that TL supporters are up in arms over this intrusion, but hopefully I am not the only one to take action. We deserve answers, and the lack of them shows me just how important we are as individual customers. I'm sure you assumed that this intrusion would cost you customers, I also assume that you figured you would sacrifice a few because ultimately "stormie" is here to some how benefit you...and we know how greedy TL can be. I just hope enough people refuse to continue playing so that this time, you feel your losses.

Anyway, I basically feel that holding out till Sunday for a response from TL will be a waste of time. I know I was getting my hopes up, thinking perhaps I 'll be able to play my games because TL decided to correct their mistake.

Well, my wonderful neighbors....here's to dreaming

Host(ess)
    Agree - and have deletd FS, BS and PS until creepy Stormie is removed.

When Stormie first appeared, I started posting questions on my neighbors' walls to see what they knew about him/her. Four of my neighbors who I know IRL have notified me that my posts asking about Stormie were deleted from their walls without their consent. Either this is a very coincidental glitch or someone removed my posts about Stormie from my neighbor's walls.

All we want is a full explanation of Stormie's purpose, including why he/she can't be deleted. We should be able to control who our neighbors are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trulyoutrageous View Post
    When Stormie first appeared, I started posting questions on my neighbors' walls to see what they knew about him/her. Four of my neighbors who I know IRL have notified me that my posts asking about Stormie were deleted from their walls without their consent. Either this is a very coincidental glitch or someone removed my posts about Stormie from my neighbor's walls.

All we want is a full explanation of Stormie's purpose, including why he/she can't be deleted. We should be able to control who our neighbors are.
    Its not like we 're asking for a whole lot. All we want is a simple explanation as to stormie 's real purpose. TL has so much time to program stormie into all our farms and bakeries, but no time to address their players, explaining their actions?

The Honorable Panda
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-30-12 at 12:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request