Thread: Why am I suddenly only able to gift one store at a time?

Why am I suddenly only able to gift one store at a time?

I installed the latest FS update, and since then I can only gift one store at a time. Prior to the update, I could click to gift one and check off all the stores in my neighborhood. Now I have to do them all individually. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on an Android, and it makes it really hard to gift all my friends.

The Honorable Panda
    this is a know problem on the androids. Team Lava is aware of the issue. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by blissflower1969 View Post
    I installed the latest FS update, and since then I can only gift one store at a time. Prior to the update, I could click to gift one and check off all the stores in my neighborhood. Now I have to do them all individually. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on an Android, and it makes it really hard to gift all my friends.
    I'm having the same problem since I updated. It's driving me crazy. I don't have enough time to keep doing it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifrmtheblock View Post
    I'm having the same problem since I updated. It's driving me crazy. I don't have enough time to keep doing it.
    I'd recommend explaining this to your neighbours. I'm sure they'd understand.

New Resident
    Im having the same problem an more its also freezin up to

Host(ess)
    Same here. I'm on androids and having this issue after the latest update. Also have the continue restart issue when in catalog and the "losing all the earned coins after force shut down" issue. I'm getting very impatience and mad with this game and 've been thinking to delete it till they fix all the bugs.
    I never have those issues with bakery and restaurant story btw.