Thread: Dissapearingclothes

New Resident

Thumbs down Dissapearingclothes

I just blocked the doors so I can close my shop. I left it for about thirty minutes. When I came back, all of my clothes are gone. I blocked the door, so how did that happen? Could somebody explain this?

The Honorable Panda
    From what I have seen posted people say do not block door this can cause this. Try blocking cash register but leave doors open.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have the same problem in Fashion Story and Bakery Story, but I admit I like it. There's no waiting around for shoppers to decide what they want. It's like a clean re-start with all the cash! Here's what S8 told me:

TeamLava Support Goldenrod, May-09 17:58 (PDT):

Hi Cris,

If your food seems to have disappeared, this is generally the result of one of two causes. Either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), or the food has already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up food consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items). We recognize that these errors can cause confusion and frustration and look forward to fixing the issues ASAP. Please note that you can find the most accurate coin totals and timings by restarting the app with the instructions below.

To manually quit the app on a 3rd or 4th generation iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4, first press the phone's home button to get to your home screen. Then hit your home button twice, and a bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold the game's icon there until it wiggles, and hit the red "-" button that shows up. (Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of your screen and not the icon on your actual home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.)

On other devices, simply press the Home button immediately after seeing the "Welcome Back" message.

After you've done this, please restart the app and let us know if it helps.

Since I decided I like the glitch, I've not tried these instructions, but I hope they help you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CristianaJoy View Post
    I have the same problem in Fashion Story and Bakery Story, but I admit I like it. There's no waiting around for shoppers to decide what they want. It's like a clean re-start with all the cash! Here's what S8 told me:

TeamLava Support Goldenrod, May-09 17:58 (PDT):

Hi Cris,

If your food seems to have disappeared, this is generally the result of one of two causes. Either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), or the food has already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up food consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items). We recognize that these errors can cause confusion and frustration and look forward to fixing the issues ASAP. Please note that you can find the most accurate coin totals and timings by restarting the app with the instructions below.

To manually quit the app on a 3rd or 4th generation iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4, first press the phone's home button to get to your home screen. Then hit your home button twice, and a bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold the game's icon there until it wiggles, and hit the red "-" button that shows up. (Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of your screen and not the icon on your actual home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.)

On other devices, simply press the Home button immediately after seeing the "Welcome Back" message.

After you've done this, please restart the app and let us know if it helps.

Since I decided I like the glitch, I've not tried these instructions, but I hope they help you.
    Hey thanks for the direct communciation from team lava. This should help lots of ppl with this same problem.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm hanging for this to be solved.... I don't like this 15mins sold out of my weeks effort! Tis like finessing Xmas lunch in 15 min after mums done hours of cooking n weeks of prep! ;'-(

Farm Supplier
    Arghhh, I mean 'finishing' not finessing! Tis happened real life w my nanna n pop. She was grumpy w him days after... ;-(