Thread: Different versions of bakery story (not the valentines)

Host(ess)

Different versions of bakery story (not the valentines)

Hey! I've notice that my brother (which has an iphone3g) and my boyfriend (which has an android) have different things that my version (itouch4th) has/hasnt

Examples:

In iphone/touch you dont get free gems for downloading other lava games

In itouch u can have tools for gifts meanwhile in iphone/android NOT

Iphone/android dont have the option for easy oven

Is this on purpouse or this has to do with the levels/stars/money/food/WHATTTT??????!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

New Resident
    I agree, I have an android and all of my neighbors are asking me to send parts and materials which I do not have the option to. I dont know if it's becausE of thee level im on (37), or is it because I have a android phone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystee View Post
    I agree, I have an android and all of my neighbors are asking me to send parts and materials which I do not have the option to. I dont know if it's becausE of thee level im on (37), or is it because I have a android phone
    It's the android phone, I've got one as well and can't send/receive parts. I haven't actually gotten any requests from neighbors though so not sure what's going on there.

Executive Chef
    Does your brother have the latest version of the app? The latest version should have the construction materials for the iPhone.

Host(ess)
    I dont believe it has to do wih the levels since i had them since level one. But i thought the same thing at one point. Thnx

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Does your brother have the latest version of the app? The latest version should have the construction materials for the iPhone.
    I told him about this, and he update to the latest version, he has now the tools and easy oven, thou he told me it is much slower now. =(