Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Broken hearted - cant understand why (possibly android problem?)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    They don't mean to add more bugs. But these games are pretty complex.

I was having this issue and what seemed to cause it was either rearranging or adding things. What fixed it for me was putting things in storage or selling it. Try getting rid of stuff. It might help you out too.

I'm having the same problem. Customers look in to mirrors and leave brokenhearted, immediately. So this problem has nothing to do with the cash registers. Notifications don't work either. And I can send gifts only one by one. Using droid as well.

Host(ess)
    I'm using android (tablet) too and I had the broken hearts things as well. Luckily for me adding another register fixed it. It was the only thing I changed.
    Just want to say though, when I saw fashion story in the market I ridiculously happy, so I'm living with the bugs so I don't have to play it on my tiny ipod! They shouldn't take too long to sort it out

New Resident

plausible explanation

I think I have figured a plausible explanation.
    As android user I have all the issues related before (only one costumer going to each cash so I had 3).

I think it might be a ?switch, case? issue.
    - As the costumers want to buy, they check the closest cash available.
    - If that one is locked by some other costumer it tries to find another, and so on?
    - At the end they should pay at the ?default cash? that is the default game position (3 SE, 2 SW).
    - Because there is no cash default register (because there is none at 3SE, 2SW) then they don?t buy.

Probably if the games is able to set a custom default cash register, this issue is gone.
    Until there, you know what to do.

Host(ess)
    Putting the register back in its original spot seemed to work for me!! I have no more unhappy customers Vidda2 you are awesome!

New Resident
    This is definitely a cash register and design bug. I've noticed a few cells in my shop that cannot have objects on it (wall itemsms ok), and also has to do with the way the cash register is facing. If i have at least one register facing the NW wall, then all registers take multiple customers, but if I have all registers facing NE wall, I get the broken hearts from unavailable registers. Also, I had moved the door to a new spot, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Hi, I am on Android & I had same problem, but the ladies become happy once I put the changing room in the middle of the shop. Pls try. Thanks! my id is charlottewong

I am having the same issues with mirrors and dressing rooms. The consistencies seem to be the Android OS and rearranging, which is a glitch. I just expanded and rearranged my boutique. Now I am getting broken hearts coming out of dressing rooms and leaving mirrors. This has nothing to do with the cash registers- as with bakery story the customers seem to simply trample over each other to pay and leave. I will try rearranging again, but it shouldn't honestly matter in which direction my dressing rooms face, etc. I am annoyed that I spent a lot of time rearranging only to lose sales due to a glitch in programming...

I had sad ladies until I put in 6 dressing rooms, tons of mirrors they can get to, plenty of stock, and 3 cashiers. Now they're happy. :-)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast