Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Broken hearted - cant understand why (possibly android problem?)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KIALea View Post
    yeah this never used to happen till i rearranged my store, now even when i put it back to its old format its doing it!! its starting to pee me off lol!! ive already spent 20k on another till but that didnt help. ive seen other ppls shops and there ppl wait ontop of each other at the till none of them exit the shop upon leaving a changing room like my ladies do

Will try uninstalling and update if that works! im doubting it though...
    You're not on the latest update!? That might have an impact. Try it.

Host(ess)
    ok reinstalling didnt work! Gotta be an android bug as i dont see any idevice users having this problem! *sigh* another android impediment!! i wish they would get the android games up and running properly before even releasing them!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KIALea View Post
    ok reinstalling didnt work! Gotta be an android bug as i dont see any idevice users having this problem! *sigh* another android impediment!! i wish they would get the android games up and running properly before even releasing them!
    Oh no, please don't go anywhere near complaining about Android inconsistencies! I'm not ready for that. When they get informed, I'm sure that the devs will fix.

New Resident
    I really wish they would fix this, the same thing is happening to me on my android. It's a little aggravating.

Host(ess)
    Same thing happened to me after I added one table. I thought it might be related to the cash register, bought another (though I knew it probably wasn't the issue), no resolution. Doesn't matter that I have eleven mirrors and it's only related to the women going to the mirrors. They look, they are not happy. I don't remember seeing them at my bakery, so it's not that they are unhappy they've gained weight. I don't want to remove the tables I added with merchandise, so I'll just let them be mad until I have a chance to take it away again. My meter isn't going down though, is yours?

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issue with broken hearts, I do have Android. ginamarie510

Nightclub Owner
    Can we conclude that this is an Android glitch?

New Resident
    Hm i used 5 register of cash. You need it really.

Fashion Designer
    Ive had this happen on my ipad before, just move stuff around, save it and make sure the heart thing stops. If its a go, then move it back where it was and you should have no problems. Worked for me.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue after I downloaded the latest update. I'm so disappionted since I thought that TL will fix the "restarting when in catalog" issue. But instead of fixing the bug they gave me another bug. Sad sad very saaaaad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast