Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken hearted - cant understand why (possibly android problem?)

Host(ess)

Broken hearted - cant understand why (possibly android problem?)

Hi TL

I have a possible bug where by ladies are coming out of my changing rooms and away from mirrors broken hearted and then leave the shop.

This happens when i place my equipment in a certain design, no changing rooms are blocked, the girls are entering and coming out unhappy!

If i move my show back to its original design with all the same equipment, still only one till, this doesnt happen, ive ven tried placing 2 changing rooms and 2 mirrors on each side but no change!

Ive just been observing my shop and it seems that for every 6 or so women that enter, the first one has a happy heart then the following 5 are broken hearted and leave the shop without visiting the till to make a purchase. Consequently after about 20 women were in my shop only 3 ladies made a purchase and the rest left unhappy and my coin value only raised by 6!!! (3x2coins)..

I thought that maybe i was still getting the coins but it appears not so this is quite annoying!

I am on android so maybe this hasnt happened to any apple users?...my id is kialea

Thanks

Executive Chef
    I still think it's a cash register thing. The shoppers don't seem to like standing in lines.

Nightclub Owner
    Check the position of your changing rooms. Best to either put them in the middle of the store or some on both sides of the store.

it is not a cash register "thing" i have visited other ppls shops and ladies simply overlap and leave happy i to have the broken heart glitch. there seems to be a conflict with customers that use there mirror only with the customers that use the changing room then want to use the mirror they do not over lap. i belive this is spafic to android phones and not i phones!

Executive Chef
    Question- does the game allow more than one customer to use a cash register at the same time, forming a line behind it so to speak?

Maybe it doesn't involve the cash register, but what I see is one shopper with a heart bubble making her way to the cashier, and then every shopper after that getting a broken heart, until the first shopper is done at the cash register, then the very next shopper gets a heart bubble, and on and on. If that doesn't point to the broken hearts being caused by the cash register being in use I don't know what does?

It seems that while one happy customer is on their way to the cashier, it is considered blocked to all other shoppers, hence the broken heart. To me it's like Restaurant Story, even if a table is empty, it's still considered "in use" while a customer is walking to it.

Farm Supplier
    My customers don't mind that the cash register is in use. They don't really form a line--it's more like they merge into each other--but they all go away happy after their purchase.

Executive Chef
    I just checked on my Android and I get the overlapping customers at the cash register too, so I wouldn't say it's because lack of registers anymore. Definitely a glitch, something isn't working the way it's supposed to.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game (you won't lose your boutiques progress if you try this). That might iron out the kink.

I actually had the same problem about an hour ago! Same here, I rearranged and it worked, finally..

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantarella View Post
    I actually had the same problem about an hour ago! Same here, I rearranged and it worked, finally..
    That's good. OK guys, try rearranging.

Host(ess)
    yeah this never used to happen till i rearranged my store, now even when i put it back to its old format its doing it!! its starting to pee me off lol!! ive already spent 20k on another till but that didnt help. ive seen other ppls shops and there ppl wait ontop of each other at the till none of them exit the shop upon leaving a changing room like my ladies do

Will try uninstalling and update if that works! im doubting it though...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast