Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: broken hearted?!

Farm Supplier
    I just discovered something today after moving around a dressing room: If you have the dressing room and the register sharing the same space when the customer comes out of the dressing room, they will leave with a broken heart. I guess it has something to do with them being unable to turn to access the register. I haven't tested it, but I would guess it is probably the same for the mirrors.

So just make sure the space directly in front of the register is not touched on any side by a dressing room or mirror. Hope that helps someone!

Host(ess)
    Unhappy customers may not affect your heart-meter in this case but it certaintly affects your sales. There was another thread somewhere regarding the unhappy customers and I was having the same problem until another player mentioned something about not having a register in the default spot. I put 1 of my registers back in the spot it was in when I downloaded the game and I haven't had a single unhappy customer since.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried everything and it worked for a little while then it went back to more broken hearts, I ended up deleting the game. too many issues with it and I have an Android phone, it was getting to be too much of a pain and not much fun anymore.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmz31 View Post
    This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!
    That's my problem, too. It was ok before I put some decor in my shop. I think, the customers doesn't want cramped space.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123