Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: broken hearted?!

Host(ess)
    I double checked and nothing is blocked for me.

So i did what someone suggested and put in a second register and that seems to have fixed all the broken hearts on android. Don't know why but it works
    Last edited by sisky; 07-04-11 at 06:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    I thought even if there is a table they can access the mirror since it is in the wall.
    Ugh, yes! This has always bothered me. In reality, we can obviously see ourselves with a mirror on the wall even if there is a table there.

New Resident
    I added another changing room and then noticed my customers having broken hearts. I removed the room by placing it in storage and I have no more broken hearted customers.

New Resident
    This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!

Quote Originally Posted by dmmz31 View Post
    This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!
    But is your heart-level at 100? Then, technically it doesnt matter, right..? But i know it doesnt look nice...

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    It's weird. Just Android? But we can't establish any sort of pattern otherwise can we? I'm not sure...

New Resident
    i have the same issue...i am also using an android phone...i have a total of 7 mirrors, 2 cashiers, and 4 changing rooms...not sure why i have been getting so many broken hearts as well.

New Resident
    Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmz31 View Post
    Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!
    I totally agree. It's just frustrating to see all those broken hearts as they exit the changing room. Wish they'd fix that.

New Resident
    I have an Andriod. Yesterday I added about ten clothing racks and placed them along the wall. I noticed my customers getting brokens hearts after leaving the dressing room but the ones coming from the mirrors were happy. I added more dressing rooms and a register. It did not help. I then started moving my racks around the store spacing some out. All of my customers are happy now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast