Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: broken hearted?!

Host(ess)

broken hearted?!

Hi

Im fairly new to fs but play bakery and restaurant story...

Can anyone advise why the women are coming out of changing rooms and away from mirrors broken hearted?

This happens when i try to design my shop. There are enough changing cubicals and mirrors for them to get to but they come out unhappy and i cant see why?

I am on android so i cannot post a picture to show you.

Thanks for any help

I'm wondering the same thing. Wish I had the answer but hey, at least its not just you, right?! : )

Executive Chef
    That is weird, anytime a customer comes away from a mirror or changing room they always purchase the item so I'm wondering if this is a glitch in the Android app? I'm on an iPod Touch so I'm not sure.

Executive Chef
    I don't know much about Fashion Story, but could it be because you only have 1 register? It seems like 1 customer will become happy and go to the register, and all the customers following her have broken hearts until she leaves the register, and then another 1 happy customer, followed by a lot of broken hearts.

Nightclub Owner
    Perhaps you need to put a changing room on the east side of your store.

Host(ess)
    Hi bobby I had that set up to with 2 on each side and same thing was happening...also if I move all of my equipment back to its previous layout with only still one till it seems ok.

Its really bugging me seeing all these unhappy customers, maybe il post in the android bug forum in case.

New Resident
    I had the same problem. I added another register. And that seems to have fixed it.

Executive Chef
    Weird, I have only 1 register and they all seem to be ok with waiting but maybe there's something about it taking only 1 second for each customer to make the purchase?

Host(ess)
    Hi i play on my iPod touch and on my android tablet and play with basically the same method and get so many broken hearts on android, but im doing really well on the ipod. I really do think this is a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe something is blocking their way to get what they want? I experience it with the wall mirror putting a table infront of it. I thought even if there is a table they can access the mirror since it is in the wall. Bur i saw too many broken hearts.. So i decided to remove the table infront of it. And it worked!
    I guess if they cant access the things they want they leave with broken hearts. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast