Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something really annoying in my opinion

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlump12 View Post
    Or why can't we just have a next and previous button?
    That is a very good proposal!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoberry View Post
    Maybe TeamLava is trying to keep things somewhat realistic. For instance...

In real life, you can't have 400 friends, no matter what Facebook tells you. And you DO ( or attempt to try), then you have to devote all of your time to your social life. That's the the inconvenience of being so popular, amirite ?

On another note, for the OP, if you start from the BOTTOM of the list and work your way up, the list gets SHORTER and the less you have to scroll ! I know, its pretty clever huh !? I came up with that one myself, I call it the " Hippo Style" of tipping !!!
    I really hope they're not trying to make it realistic I meen COME ON it's just a GAME! Those who sees this game as their life is required to talk with a psychiatrist! Games are for fun!

If they want people to continue playing they should listen to our request of improvement!

Though I liked your proposal very much !

Cheers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoberry View Post
    Maybe TeamLava is trying to keep things somewhat realistic. For instance...

In real life, you can't have 400 friends, no matter what Facebook tells you. And you DO ( or attempt to try), then you have to devote all of your time to your social life. That's the the inconvenience of being so popular, amirite ?

On another note, for the OP, if you start from the BOTTOM of the list and work your way up, the list gets SHORTER and the less you have to scroll ! I know, its pretty clever huh !? I came up with that one myself, I call it the " Hippo Style" of tipping !!!
    I've done that before but it still takes me over an hour to do all the neighbors in one day so I just break it in half. I do all the way through the M's one day and the next is N to Z. Then I start over. I still maintain a 4 star but I can't get to all my neighbors all the time.

Farm Supplier
    But ya still have to scroll to the bottom each time to get to where you were!

Team Lava should make the neighbor list more convenient for the players so that way we CAN maintain a large number of neighbors in the game. We will be able play more and the game will be even more successful!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12