Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: New appliances coming to Restaurant/Bakery Story!

Unhappy

i get so excited about some of the new updates but later find out it is not for android users.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbug2116 View Post
    I was told they were "working on it" for Android users and that it would be "available soon". With this, I will be majorly pissed if Adroid users don't get the machines!!!!
    They would also sort out mastery on Zoo story "soon". That was right at the beginning. I guess we'll never know what "soon" means. Hope you android people get the new stuff soon!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    They would also sort out mastery on Zoo story "soon". That was right at the beginning. I guess we'll never know what "soon" means. Hope you android people get the new stuff soon!
    Well, it might speed up because they have sorted out the definition of 'weekly' recently.

what parts are needed for each machine? going to start requesting for these parts now, even tho i haven't purchased these items yet, but just so i have as many parts on hand already... thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by meemee_19 View Post
    what parts are needed for each machine? going to start requesting for these parts now, even tho i haven't purchased these items yet, but just so i have as many parts on hand already... thanks!
    If you purchase it, you should be able to see

Executive Chef
    Ice Cream Maker:
    Paint: 10
    Knob: 10
    Screw: 10
    Gear: 10

Drink Machine:
    Metal Sheet: 10
    Screw: 10
    Nozzle: 10
    Gear: 10

Help! I got most pRts for my drink machine and bought 32 gems to finish it. It took my gems, appeared then was gone! Now I am back to the box with only 1 part!!!! Anyone know what happened???

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by J3nn1f3r77 View Post
    Help! I got most pRts for my drink machine and bought 32 gems to finish it. It took my gems, appeared then was gone! Now I am back to the box with only 1 part!!!! Anyone know what happened???
    Try restarting your device, and/or deleting and reinstalling. Your progress is saved on the severs, you won't lose it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

How to get the ice cream machine? Why I can't find it in my bakery story game?

Rhino Keeper
    Normaly you can find it under "Design" where the Drink Machines and Ovens are. You can buy it and than you have to build it with help of friends or GEMs

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast