Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New appliances coming to Restaurant/Bakery Story!

I've got this message today when I start to play Restaurant Story: "Build new constructable Drink Machine (Design, then 7th tab) and reveal it's secret recipes you can't obtain anywhere else!" The same message I got on Bakery Story with the Ice Machine.

But I can't see them to buy ((

I play on android. Is this just a iPhone thing like the easy appliances? They are just one iPhone too but not on android.

That would really suck!

Can somebody tell me if we get this Drink and Ice Machine on android too???

Host(ess)
    There is no update available for me as of tonight, no ice cream or drink machine shows on the design tab. If this isn't available for Android users that's just CRUEL considering that you're advertising it on my screen. Teamlava needs to be fair to all phone users, not just a select few. >

I am on iPhone and getting the message and like you I can't see them yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debbymilly View Post
    I am on iPhone and getting the message and like you I can't see them yet
    Do you have the new update? You need to get that first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennabug5 View Post
    There is no update available for me as of tonight, no ice cream or drink machine shows on the design tab. If this isn't available for Android users that's just CRUEL considering that you're advertising it on my screen. Teamlava needs to be fair to all phone users, not just a select few. >
    Yeah, it's not fair but that's because they can't figure out yet exactly how to make the feature to construct compatible with the software of the Android devices.

Executive Chef
    I think a good addition to the original post by GM would have been to explain that these wouldn't be available for Android users at this time. So many people have been asking on Facebook and after I explained at least 2 people have now quit Restaurant Story for good.

I guess TL doesn't mind loosing players since there are those players who pay them money, though...

Host(ess)
    I've spent over $100 in the last 3 weeks in gems/cash...I'm an android user and would like to take advantage of the new updates. I'm just saying be more considerate for all players. Being that we haven't been able to use the "easy oven" option, the new machines should have been standard appliances to purchase either cash or gems. Just saying!

Question

I am an Iphone user, however, I have the same problem.

So I was just wondering if this was the best place to discuss it. I do have the new update, and I see the Hooray pop-up for the ice-cream machine, but there isn't one to buy in the 7th tab.
    Will we have to wait a few more days for an update?

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Yeah, it's not fair but that's because they can't figure out yet exactly how to make the feature to construct compatible with the software of the Android devices.
    If they can't bring constructable appliances on android they can put them in the store like the other normal ones (oven, grill...). I think that should be NO problem.

That would be better than give nothing new to android users and just fair!

I got the update for BS and see the icecream machine. I haven't downloaded an update for RS because I don't want to end up with the bouncing stars that I got stuck with in BS. Will I eventually see the drinks machine in RS without downloading an update? (I've always had the new updates for the ovens/stoves/grills without downloading an update). Anyone know?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast