Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New appliances coming to Restaurant/Bakery Story!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksweets4u View Post
    They need to let us buy machines more often. Not too far apart. It's not like our food is selling fast enough anyway. And give BS a drink machine too. Please
    Not to be rude, but they already have the drink mixer, two drink machines wouldn't seem right!
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕

New Resident
    Are we getting more appliances besides the ice cream machine and the new stove??? I ask because some of the materials aren't for either like the motor and the metal sheet...

Executive Chef
    Those are for easy appliances... So you don't have to tap as much, but then you get less chef points and they cost more coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I just asked the same question about materials in teh restaurant story discussion, the motor isn't for an easy appliance... as far as I can tell, it isn't for anything...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cakesJordanEz View Post
    Not to be rude, but they already have the drink mixer, two drink machines wouldn't seem right!
    Yes we do have the mixer but a soda fountain would be cool too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joyirene View Post
    Those are for easy appliances... So you don't have to tap as much, but then you get less chef points and they cost more coins.
    So the easy appliances do give less chef points? That's a little unfair. I spent 4x as much money and waited all this time to collect the parts and now it takes me longer to master a recipe? What a rip off. They should let you know about that when you buy the thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    So the easy appliances do give less chef points? That's a little unfair. I spent 4x as much money and waited all this time to collect the parts and now it takes me longer to master a recipe? What a rip off. They should let you know about that when you buy the thing.
    No, this isn't true. You master a recipe in the same amount of times cooked as before. I think maybe they don't show all the chef points, but it works out the same.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011