Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am one pee'd customer

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Please don't say anything about my posts again and I will not do so for you, either.
    Calm down.
    Mog is right that you shouldn't make the assumption if you don't have proof. In this case, you were correct. However, I think that he was referring to the general principle of such posts.

Executive Chef
    @ Mogwai4111, have you read some of GM's comments regarding why Android users don't have this? I'm sorry if I myself don't have hours upon hours of time to go sifting through and looking for them but at one point I recall them saying there is a compatibility issue at the moment.
    Oh, and by the way... when I said some, I mean some. I have read others say they don't have this issue and I myself don't have this issue. That sums it up as "some". I don't say a lot of people don't have this issue because I know some people do have this issue and some don't. I'm sorry if you enjoy using quotes of others but don't use mine again.

Executive Chef
    don t block the door but the cashier, it can help
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    @ Mogwai4111, have you read some of GM's comments regarding why Android users don't have this? I'm sorry if I myself don't have hours upon hours of time to go sifting through and looking for them but at one point I recall them saying there is a compatibility issue at the moment.
    Oh, and by the way... when I said some, I mean some. I have read others say they don't have this issue and I myself don't have this issue. That sums it up as "some". I don't say a lot of people don't have this issue because I know some people do have this issue and some don't. I'm sorry if you enjoy using quotes of others but don't use mine again.
    Please PM me

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry if you enjoy using quotes of others but don't use mine again.
    Uh, I'm pretty sure the quote feature exists so people can quote each other. It's a forum. People are going to reply, and you're not always going to like what they say.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Uh, I'm pretty sure the quote feature exists so people can quote each other. It's a forum. People are going to reply, and you're not always going to like what they say.
    ...at which point (not directed at you Drift, but at all users), you comment, CALMLY and don't make attacks, don't be aggressive and admit mistakes if you make them. Which I struggled with when I first joined if I'm honest. If someone wants to see where it got me, they just need to look at my first few posts.

Executive Chef
    Come on guys - lets get this derailed thread back on track.

@justhaydee - did you try re-installing the app to see if that helped any? If the problem persists make sure to email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the device and operating system you are using, the app and app version you are emailing about, a description of the issue, and when you noticed it happened.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, that's all I wanted to know. I wasn't trying to be malicious, I genuinely was interested, and now I know, and now I am satisfied. I'm sorry to everyone and especially xSnowyOwlx that this escalated into what it became.

Thanks Tren- back on topic.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Thank you, that's all I wanted to know. I wasn't trying to be malicious, I genuinely was interested, and now I know, and now I am satisfied. I'm sorry to everyone and especially xSnowyOwlx that this escalated into what it became.

Thanks Tren- back on topic.
    Well, not really back on topic yet. What is the topic *scrolls to top of page*?
    Ah, right. What else is there to say? Just wait for Support.

New Resident
    I've had a similar problem for three days now, using an Ipad II. It appears to be a synch issue.

This morning I opened up the game and a splash screen appeared over the store that said "while you were away you earned $8000." In the background you could see that the current total was around $1200. Normally when that splash screen drops, the earning are added and the total updates.

Instead, a second splash screen appeared and said "you're out of synch with the system." Which is a standard splash screen on all Team Lava games, I believe. But on this one, it doesn't add the total earned to the current total. So you just lose all the money.

It's happened four times now. I've emailed support, and I get no response. I see that if you go around to other sites and complain about their games they actually do respond to you, so maybe I'll be forced to do that in order to get some help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast