Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My suggestions (lots of them!)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by lufjou View Post
    And a search function (boutique name)
    That's a good idea.
    Referring to names, I'd like to see the star rating next to them. It's not urgent, but it would be nice.

New Resident
    I strongly agree with and would really appreciate being able to do the following (from the comments above):

- "Select all" and "accept all" options would help when sending and receiving gifts, I have over 300 neighbors! If not, I may stop playing as it's becoming too much work, seriously
    - An indicator if you have already visited and/or liked a neighbor when scrolling through neighbor list would be really helpful
    - Option to cancel or remove invites sent that were never accepted
    - There should be an "Are you sure?" confirmation screen for anything that uses gems. Sales you get from accidents won't encourage more sales.
    - There should be a back or "last store visited" button. Sometimes I visit a store I like but then go somewhere else on accident and can never find that store again.

Great suggestions! I have to say I'm thrilled to see new clothes in Fashion Story. I was getting very tired of the old ones!

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with all the suggestions that have been made. I'm stating my biggest "wants" from your lists (repetition never hurts, right?) and adding two more:

1) MAKE US CONFIRM before spending gems. Accidentally bought something I didn't want with the hard earned gems and was really ticked.
    2) MAKE US CONFIRM before storing an item WITH something on it. Dunce that I am, I accidentally stored a rack full of clothes this morning and, of course, lost the clothes. GRRRRR
    3) An indicator that we've already tipped a neighbor (in FB on the list of neighbors there's a little icon. Once you've tipped or watered or whatever that person, the icon goes away. You can still go visit but you know you've already taken care of business). I try to go back when someone is full but I'm getting so many neighbors that it's too time consuming to have to sift through all again to find out who I missed (my memory isn't THAT good)
    4) Bigger and better variety of gifts to send.
    5) A "CLOSED" sign that will stop all traffic in our shops while we restock our supplies.

Thanks for listening. I hope these items can be implemented.

New Resident
    yes i agree with you about sending gifts, especially more gift choices getting bored of the 4 we got now

Host(ess)
    Started making a list for posting and came across yours! Thanks for this, I agree with all your suggestions, I love playing this game and would be inclined to invest even more real cash if I could enjoy these benefits.

No, RS and BS do it automatically you cannot manually move them. It would be nice if FS did the same thing.

Yes, like these suggestions, they need to have more gift selections, close while re-stock and avatar in store!
    I pretty much agree with all your suggestions.
    Also, LOVE the new updates and clothes they are doing! Good job TL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123