Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My suggestions (lots of them!)

New Resident

My suggestions (lots of them!)

Suggestions:
    - "Select all" and "accept all" options would help when sending and receiving gifts, I have over 300 neighbors! If not, I may stop playing as it's becoming too much work, seriously
    - More gift choices to send even if I have to pay with my own coins, I mean who isn't tired of Contrast Pumps! lol
    - An indicator if you have already visited and/or liked a neighbor when scrolling through neighbor list would be really helpful
    - When visiting neighbors on the list, it should ALWAYS return to the last person you visited when you come back to the list. This will make leaving "likes" so much easier
    - When you have four stars, it should still have a meter so you know how long before it will drop back to three stars again
    - The lists of neighbors and stuff should scroll more smoothly
    - Option to cancel or remove invites sent that were never accepted
    - Option to move items from rack to storage (like to upgrade a rack/table)

- Higher resolution menus and opening screen. iPhone 4...helloooo? lol jk
    - I see the black knee high boots on the opening screen, why can't we buy/sell those (unless I missed them)?
    - There should more accessories, better necklaces, gloves, chokers, phone in hand, etc.
    - Your avatar should be in the store somewhere, otherwise what's the point of customizing it? Maybe even when you visit a neighbor's store!
    - More variety of customers that come into the store
    - Some customers should sit on the nice chairs I bought
    - There should be an "Are you sure?" confirmation screen for anything that uses gems. Sales you get from accidents won't encourage more sales.
    - There should be a back or "last store visited" button. Sometimes I visit a store I like but then go somewhere else on accident and can never find that store again.

I hope this list helps. I have a lot of time on my hands now and I've played this game more than my Wii!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Wow, lots indeed. TL may implement sone of these, hopefully

New Resident
    I hope so too! I just needed to get these off my chest lol

Executive Chef
    I'd say they in compass the same thoughts as most users, tyvm for putting them in one post.

Great comments! Thanks 

New Resident
    Thanks you guys! I thought people would tell me I suck lol Now to check if my store is full again :/

Thank you for posting! Some were the same that I was thinking of.

Some great suggestions there, which I agree with.

One that I would like to add is the ability to move items from one rack/table to another - ie merge them if necessary. Ie, if you have two rails with the same item, able to merge them together.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneUK View Post
    Some great suggestions there, which I agree with.

One that I would like to add is the ability to move items from one rack/table to another - ie merge them if necessary. Ie, if you have two rails with the same item, able to merge them together.
    I thought that this was already possible...Maybe just in RS and BS. It certainly works there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I thought that this was already possible...Maybe just in RS and BS. It certainly works there.
    Your saying it can be done in RS and BS How? That one can manually move food from one counter to another. I haven't tried in ages but when i did they just disappeared...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast