Thread: Farm story updates

Red face Farm story updates

Hi there,

PLEASE HELP!!...Im an avid player of Farm Story, Restaurant Story & Nightclub Story!!...However I have not received the latest update info for FARM STORY!!..I have updated from iTunes and still no flax, red trolly, or other goodies!...I note too that I have a cow (yes no laughing) that I can not collect from...he's sitting in my pool and when I go to collect the moolaa (money) from him he wont let me!...Greedy cow!

Plus you need to delete those annoying NEW flasy things everytime u go into FS...

PS: Updates for the other games are ok!....so go figure!!

Look forward to any comments...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andysplace10 View Post
    Hi there,

PLEASE HELP!!...Im an avid player of Farm Story, Restaurant Story & Nightclub Story!!...However I have not received the latest update info for FARM STORY!!..I have updated from iTunes and still no flax, red trolly, or other goodies!...I note too that I have a cow (yes no laughing) that I can not collect from...he's sitting in my pool and when I go to collect the moolaa (money) from him he wont let me!...Greedy cow!

Look forward to any comments...
    are you still playing the Valentine version? delete that one and download the latest version of FS in iTunes. It's V1.7.6

Hi There, thanks for your reply, however I have already done that and still no updates!!...It's been 3 days since I did that...I note too that there is a comment from the Super Moderator that not everybody gets updates all at once!....Apparently u wil get them but it takes a few days!...So u may have updates immediately in other Story games but not in all!...so we have to wait!..the question is now...how long to we wait for this to happen!..eg: day, two days, a week?

Plus my cow still wont give up his cash!...haha

Thanks
    Andrea

Executive Chef
    It's not just on the Valentine's version. There's a bug in the system I believe...

Executive Chef
    Can't milk the Cow eh! Lol