Thread: XP points to next level go up 1,000 times

Angry XP points to next level go up 1,000 times

I am at a level 96 on Farm Story. My XP to move up a level was about 17,200. After harvest/adding crops my XP should have been around 9,240 points need for the next level, but 9,240,000 was posted. I tried to plant and harvest, but only the 9,240,000 amount was reduced. This means maybe 4 to 5 years of playing constantly, I will be able to reach a level 97? What is the solution?

Executive Chef
    Solution to what?

Executive Chef
    There isn't a level 97 at the moment. TL just uses a unreachable amount of XP to indicate that you are at the current top level. You'll still be racking up XP, and if they ever add more levels, you may end up skipping levels.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredjennings View Post
    I am at a level 96 on Farm Story. My XP to move up a level was about 17,200. After harvest/adding crops my XP should have been around 9,240 points need for the next level, but 9,240,000 was posted. I tried to plant and harvest, but only the 9,240,000 amount was reduced. This means maybe 4 to 5 years of playing constantly, I will be able to reach a level 97? What is the solution?
    Not at the moment! Just like when we were stuck on level 75 for a very long time. When the max level was raised to 96 and those who kept playing, their level was adjusted. Just hope that TL raises the maximum level again.