Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ripped off with magic box!

Host(ess)
    It always happens to me too! I have spent my gems on those boxes and got only shoes and acessories for my avatar! Im very dissapointed!

Rhino Keeper
    The boxes are a gamble. U never know what yr going to get. its always a surprise and u CAN end up with many repeat items even if things u already have or don't want. It is like gambling. Just the way it is ...take it or don't go there! it is hard tho sometimes I have MANY duplicate items but that's part of the fun when u get something u really wanted its great!! Good luck!! ; )

guess what? FIFTY of my gems magically DISAPEERED today. I didn't buy anything! team lava games are a rip off and should be more caring of their customers.

Same here..bought the Groovy mystery box in error. I was curious as we'll (the mystery boxes DO have a small "i" in the bottom right corner, which I thought meant "info". Duh...lesson learned. All I got was a cheesy necklace for my Avatar AND it's So ugly I'll NEVER wear it. :-(

Executive Chef
    I think it's pretty well known that when you buy a Magic Box item you're doing it at your own risk. There are lame prizes (and those you're more likely to get) and awesome rare prizes. There's a thread out there somewhere in which a master list of every box in various games is described in detail.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me with Bakery Story - although I didn't mistakenly buy the coins using gems - it did it itself during one of its many "processing" bugs. Lost but not forgotten.

Kooky Panda - why has people to email?

Executive Chef
    That magic box can be annoying in any game

New Resident
    ME TOO!!! I didn't even know what I was clicking, just looking around and I lost 24 gems for a stupid item that costs only 15 gems in the regular catalog. This is just bad business in my opinion. I will continue to play the game, because I do enjoy it, but there is NO way I'll ever actually spend money for gems. I refuse to throw away real money if they are going to let it be SO easy to get something you don't want or even know what you're doing.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a better suggestion than a confirmation box that I gave on Monster Story. Add an option in the config settings that while checked disables all diamond purchases. In theory what would happen is you click the magic box, and a popup says 'Sorry you have diamond purchases disabled.' It would also fix the tap to manage issue people in Farm Story are frustrated over.

just fell into my first gem slot trap. came here to feel sorry for myself. i worked so hard to earn those over two months. i understand that a confirmation button would lose revenue from the impressionables...but, geez, couldn't a player who's been around for a while or reached a certain level be offered the courtesy due to loyalty? commence self-pity party...where's my wine to go with my whine? ooh, it's over there! please at least consider this compromise, t-to-the-l!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast