Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ripped off with magic box!

Executive Chef
    If u all were to do the WORK, many have done the same thing, it's not going to change. Search thread on this subject it happened to most users. OH well! Remember your not the majority of people who can afford to buy Gems, because they want the odd items to make their habitats Unique. Sorry u got trapped. Not Gonna Change.

Grand Emperor
    I too have accidentally purchased a box by tapping what looks like an "i" for information. What else could the letter "I" mean except information? Apparently "I" stands for purchase.

New Resident
    Now, if your avatar was the cashier, it would be different.
    That's a good point about the avatar! I accidentally clicked on the Magic Box and got a fancy, but ugly fitting room. To make things worse, I tried to sell it to get some gems back and it just took it away and I got nothing at all in return.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I too have accidentally purchased a box by tapping what looks like an "i" for information. What else could the letter "I" mean except information? Apparently "I" stands for purchase.
    I think that's a (deliberate?) glitch. If you don't have enough gems/coins-usually gems-then it give info. If you do, it takes the money away.

New Resident
    Actually, I wanted Rolita Display. I bought quite good amount if jewels and opened Magic Box. What I get were 3 cashers 3changing rooms, dresses, and so on. I was so disappointed. How could the team Lava make such program?? I already had coffee table and changing room. I wanted different thing. I think I will not buy Gems again.

New Resident

Didnt revieve anything!!!

I purchased the magic box.....then as usual it forced closed on me nt to mention it didn't even give me the option to wait/report/ect. So force close! I went back into the game (it took 25 gems from me)searched in every nook an crany in my boutique and of course in my design tab! NOTHING!! So pissed team lava better give me my 25 gems back or gift me!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby_C View Post
    I purchased the magic box.....then as usual it forced closed on me nt to mention it didn't even give me the option to wait/report/ect. So force close! I went back into the game (it took 25 gems from me)searched in every nook an crany in my boutique and of course in my design tab! NOTHING!! So pissed team lava better give me my 25 gems back or gift me!!
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com . give them your storm ID and the game. Tell them when this happened, they can check in your game to locate the item that came from the box.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, this has also happened to me. I just clicked the pop up out of interest, it was in FS about a magic box, and all of a sudden I had a big huge crystal as store decor that I had no use at all for. I did sell it and it gave me some coins back, but nothing even remotely near the equivlant of 24 gems!

New Resident
    I learned my lesson on the magic box... and even worse I accidently hit the buttom twice and wasted all of my gems on something I didn't even want. It should NOT be so easy to purchase twice in a row. I didn't like the first ugly couch I got, why would I want to purchase a second one?!?

New Resident
    Point blank, there should be a confirm option but on top of that, there should be better items available also

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast