Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a way to restore my farm -

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jammy0912 View Post
    Is there a way i can get my purchased item. I just bought an item from the take outbox new item for 24gem.
    I cannot load it.i took it out from the storage then when i about to place it on my resto it stuck
    Looks like been loading forever. I Wantt my item back or give me back my Geeemmmmm...
    Help
    If the item is not showing restart your device. If still not there delete the game and re download from app store.
    You will not lose your game. It is stored on team lavas servers
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Or at least restart the app. Double press your home button, and hold on the app icon at the bottom until a red circle with a - appears, and tap that to shut the app down.

New Resident
    Ok Im kinda slow lol... but do I need to connect my phone to my computer and follow to above directions to get my UDID number? And is this info the same when transferring from the Sprint Hero to my new Motorola Photron (sprint)? (androids)

Senior Moderator
    For iOS devices - yes, you do need to connect to the computer to see the UDID. For Android, I am not sure how to see it. This thread has a way to transfer Android to Android. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12